Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mrcrabs2020

Jan 9, 2021
So since you can vote for how you would like to play the game ( Basic, normal, overpowered) well there shouldn’t be a way that you can vote for a map as well! Because lots of the time I’m looking for one map to play on cause I like it... BUT I can’t vote so my only choise is to go from game to game so I can find 1 map

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion and would like to see this being implemented. At Java it’s already possible to choose on which map you want to play, it’s a paid feature. If this gets added I think it’s the best to make this a paid feature aswel. +1

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I agree with this suggestion. I have always wanted the ability to chose what map to play as some I just don't like. You then just have to keep leaving and joining games until you get the map you would like. I would guess and I will use Skywars as an example. When you click on the npc to join the game, it pops up a list of maps and you can chose a certain map or select random. I would love to see this implemented to the Bedrock Network.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom