Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mrcrabs2020

Member
Jan 9, 2021
1
1
4
25
So since you can vote for how you would like to play the game ( Basic, normal, overpowered) well there shouldn’t be a way that you can vote for a map as well! Because lots of the time I’m looking for one map to play on cause I like it... BUT I can’t vote so my only choise is to go from game to game so I can find 1 map
 
  • Like
Reactions: RelatedNoobs

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion and would like to see this being implemented. At Java it’s already possible to choose on which map you want to play, it’s a paid feature. If this gets added I think it’s the best to make this a paid feature aswel. +1
 

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
I agree with this suggestion. I have always wanted the ability to chose what map to play as some I just don't like. You then just have to keep leaving and joining games until you get the map you would like. I would guess and I will use Skywars as an example. When you click on the npc to join the game, it pops up a list of maps and you can chose a certain map or select random. I would love to see this implemented to the Bedrock Network.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom