Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mrcrabs2020

Jan 9, 2021
So since you can vote for how you would like to play the game ( Basic, normal, overpowered) well there shouldn’t be a way that you can vote for a map as well! Because lots of the time I’m looking for one map to play on cause I like it... BUT I can’t vote so my only choise is to go from game to game so I can find 1 map

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion and would like to see this being implemented. At Java it’s already possible to choose on which map you want to play, it’s a paid feature. If this gets added I think it’s the best to make this a paid feature aswel. +1

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I agree with this suggestion. I have always wanted the ability to chose what map to play as some I just don't like. You then just have to keep leaving and joining games until you get the map you would like. I would guess and I will use Skywars as an example. When you click on the npc to join the game, it pops up a list of maps and you can chose a certain map or select random. I would love to see this implemented to the Bedrock Network.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom