Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So I just came home from school and like always I join Cubecraft to vote. Sadly I still had to wait 5 minutes so instead of waiting I actually voted immediately to see if I got my reward. I noticed that you can actually get your reward before the voting countdown refreshes. I suggest to change the timer countdown of the reward to whenever the voting site lets you vote again.
Or simply till twelve hours or something like that.
Proof:

Well tell me what you think. I'm going to finish my rant thread.
Chalas...

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This has always been like this on voting sites. They usually say you can vote again in 1 day but for some reason the voting site allows you to vote every 12 hours, it is weird. I do think they should change it to 12 hours if it happens to every person. +1 from me and have a wonderful day :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This has always been like this on voting sites. They usually say you can vote again in 1 day but for some reason
Many players do not know that voting sites work like this. Doing this will make players aware that you can vote sooner instead of waiting exactly 24 hours.

Reactions: Jackxist

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I believe the voting actually resets at a certain time of day for everyone probably (0:00 UTC) otherwise the top servers would have people who voted nearly twice as much for that server in one month as there are days in the month. They could find that time and use it to base the countdown off of.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I believe the voting actually resets at a certain time of day for everyone probably (0:00 UTC) otherwise the top servers would have people who voted nearly twice as much for that server in one month as there are days in the month. They could find that time and use it to base the countdown off of.
I think it looks at your timezone and sees if you voted on that day. Otherwise it'd definitely the a set timezone.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom