Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avoxx

Novice Member
Nov 19, 2016
Votekick should be re-added.

Isnt fun playing TD, people placing towers in wrong spots or only placing lvl 1 archers..

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
It would be a bit boring to wait for it to fill up, but it could be if there were more players.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Votekick will be abused.

Yes, people placing towers wrong or not upgrading them are beyond annoying, but there are much better and user friendly solutions for that. Solutions that should have been added to this game a long time ago if you ask me.

It shouldn't be too hard to make it that towers can only be placed in the correct locations. And everyone in the team should be able to upgrade to a certain path. No need to add votekick back to fix this.

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
I personally like Votekick to be returned, but I also agree with what @Sprout said as well, there is a solution to fix the wrong tower placing spot that everyone knows about but is never put into action

Avoxx

Novice Member
Nov 19, 2016
Votekick will be abused.
Well when it was still in-game I've never have seen it being abused, and you have still the upgrade problem, even if they fix wrong spots etc. they can keep placing LVL 1 archers what happens a lot.

Elitist_Deletist

Jan 15, 2016
Alfred, New York.
Edit the maps so it makes it impossible to do that, since the 5 by 5 towers only rely on the center and the outside ring (least they did when designed 5 years ago, no idea if thats changed or not), make it like so with a raised ring on the outside and in the center, and with the 3 by 3 towers just alternate them on different levels

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Just going to copy-paste the same thing I said on a different thread:
It'll ruin the game?
Probably the only reason people want this back is because of people who misplace towers on purpose. But if they make it so you can only place 3x3 towers in 3x3 spots, and 5x5 towers in 5x5 spots, there's a very slim chance people will teamtroll. Yeah they can place bad towers and not upgrade them but the amount of trolling will be much less.

Reactions: SUPERjortGAMES

SUPERjortGAMES

Aug 23, 2016
Just going to copy-paste the same thing I said on a different thread:
It'll ruin the game?
Probably the only reason people want this back is because of people who misplace towers on purpose. But if they make it so you can only place 3x3 towers in 3x3 spots, and 5x5 towers in 5x5 spots, there's a very slim chance people will teamtroll. Yeah they can place bad towers and not upgrade them but the amount of trolling will be much less.
yeah

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom