Should this be added

• yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
i think with ranks with gold or above should be able to start a votekick and everyone with gold or above would be able to vote to kick that player if they get 5 or more votes to kick it would kick them from the game
i especially want this for ffa but it could be added to other gamemodes aswell

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I can see this getting abused, especially if it got added for Eggwars or Skywars. (Completely neutral about TD, though wouldn't mind or care if it got added for that gamemode as i don't play it)
Yes, teammates can be annoying and frustrating to deal with, but in the end, no one is perfect at the game. Also, i don't see any reason why it should get added for FFA. As stated above, people will abuse it and randomly kick random people for no reason whatsoever. Yes we can just remove the perm from those who abuse, but in the end it's just not gonna work. (Also, what if you were a extremely good pvper and was going for a high killstreak to only then get kicked because others didn't want "them" to "ruin" their game)

Shubba

Jul 26, 2019
*team of 5*
*someone comes as wizard or archer, and kills them.*
*/votekick*
*he gets kicked because he actually plays the game*
Ooo that sounds bad, did that happen to you when they had vote kick??

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I swear I saw someone say there once was vote kick, maybe I am wrong..
Probably happend in Tower Defence then. and yeah, I'm not suprised. The reason votekick got removed in Tower Defence was because it got abused.

Shubba

Jul 26, 2019
Probably happend in Tower Defence then. and yeah, I'm not suprised. The reason votekick got removed in Tower Defence was because it got abused.
Yes I don't know what is up with this guy, he is dumb I guess..
~Locked

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
What have you done for players to want to kick you?
Get some items from the shop, aka playing the game like a normal player. It's not about what I've done to get players want to kick me. It's about what people want to do if they were to have that power. A party of people don't like anyone? Kicked. Someone killed a party member? Kicked. Having such a command for the public won't be used for good.

Reactions: God. and Shubba

Shubba

Jul 26, 2019
Get some items from the shop, aka playing the game like a normal player. It's not about what I've done to get players want to kick me. It's about what people want to do if they were to have that power. A party of people don't like anyone? Kicked. Someone killed a party member? Kicked. Having such a command for the public won't be used for good.
I agree 100%
~Locked

TheBigLeftHandStratz

May 14, 2016
i think with ranks with gold or above should be able to start a votekick and everyone with gold or above would be able to vote to kick that player if they get 5 or more votes to kick it would kick them from the game
i especially want this for ffa but it could be added to other gamemodes aswell
needs to happpen or sentinel needs to improve because its actually trash and everyone uses liquidbounce now apparently so yeah pleaseeee

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom