• No

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
So last night and today I have been playing tower defense, but my fav game it egg wars. Today I was playing tower defense and someone was a bit of a control freak and wanting to kick this one player for placing 2 mage towers in a row and I was like we need this in eggwars cuz this would help remove hackers (after we record them) and the spectators who are like "OMG YOU ARE A HACKER" or "I'm not going to leave and I will just bug you". Hmm you say it will get abused well if it dose give it to registered reporting users and if it still gets abused give it to donors.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Nah, okay, you'll kick the rule-breaker for his faults, but the only persons who get advantage are you. If you kick him and then report him, it is the same as just reporting the person but leave him in-game. I know a lot of people would love this so they don't face any hackers anymore, but they will hack 100% of the time again in the next game. So the time the rule-breaker gets his ban is the same amount of time with both of the systems. Another thing is that you need probably more than 50% of the map to get him kicked, but what if that guy has kill aura or anti-knockback? Only you see it, so only your vote will count, and if people are smart enough they are not going to vote for someone who doesn't have hacks but they just heard it from somebody else who could be lying. Eggwars should be called "Goodluck, the last person who doesn't get kicked wins" then.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
First off, this will get abused badly.

Oh, you suggest to have a vote kick for registered reporting users? It probably wouldn't be used at all by then. And just because they made a report doesn't mean they can't be abused. As for donors, I rarely see more than 2 donors in a game, and if 2 donors have a power to kick some player, it can be abused.

To add on to that, it's just a kick, those who are registered reporting users can just record them instead, they would hack the next game and it wouldn't be useful.

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
Nah, okay, you'll kick the rule-breaker for his faults, but the only persons who get advantage are you. If you kick him and then report him, it is the same as just reporting the person but leave him in-game. I know a lot of people would love this so they don't face any hackers anymore, but they will hack 100% of the time again in the next game. So the time the rule-breaker gets his ban is the same amount of time with both of the systems. Another thing is that you need probably more than 50% of the map to get him kicked, but what if that guy has kill aura or anti-knockback? Only you see it, so only your vote will count, and if people are smart enough they are not going to vote for someone who doesn't have hacks but they just heard it from somebody else who could be lying. Eggwars should be called "Goodluck, the last person who doesn't get kicked wins" then.
True But I said report proof b4 kick, and you do have a point that is why there is a vote part to this =)

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
First off, this will get abused badly.

Oh, you suggest to have a vote kick for registered reporting users? It probably wouldn't be used at all by then. And just because they made a report doesn't mean they can't be abused. As for donors, I rarely see more than 2 donors in a game, and if 2 donors have a power to kick some player, it can be abused.

To add on to that, it's just a kick, those who are registered reporting users can just record them instead, they would hack the next game and it wouldn't be useful.
No no no you would have to be a reporting user to use if it gets abused

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
This was suggested multiple time but I still disagree. The major reason why I disagree is because there might be 1 pro that every one think he is hacking, so many people will get false kick. Also Cubecraft is make a anti-cheat so the hacker issue will be solved soon.

U

Unipotato

People would abuse this too much, donors or not. Some people could convince others that someone was hacking that really wasn't, and an innocent player could be kicked, which obviously wouldn't be fair.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So last night and today I have been playing tower defense, but my fav game it egg wars. Today I was playing tower defense and someone was a bit of a control freak and wanting to kick this one player for placing 2 mage towers in a row and I was like we need this in eggwars cuz this would help remove hackers (after we record them) and the spectators who are like "OMG YOU ARE A HACKER" or "I'm not going to leave and I will just bug you". Hmm you say it will get abused well if it dose give it to registered reporting users and if it still gets abused give it to donors.
Never, this would not be a very good thing to add in. You realize that a lot of players hackusate others, and would abuse this? Also if someone does not like someone else they would just try to kick them.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
The really sad thing is this would be a great feature to add but it would just get abused. It is one more thing to report people on. This has been suggested many times though. Thank you so much for trying though. Have a great day!
~LY

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Vote kick is only on tower defence as that's a game that requires teamwork to win and a lot of people can bring down the team by not knowing what they are doing. Eggwars you can get around fine without any teammates and if one is doing poorly it has little effect on you compared to tower defence

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
People will abuse this, just as example: You're in a team of 5 people and you noticed that 4 of them are skyping with eachother, which makes you alone. They think you're annoying because you don't listen and without you knowing it, they decide to /votekick you 4 times. Not really fair though because you did nothing wrong.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom