Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 554359

Hello, There!

I'd like to change the voting system, For example, if 2 people are gold rank they will vote ( Half health and Normal items ) and after seconds 2 people are Emerald rank and Obsidian and they will vote for ( Triple health and Normal items ) the gold ranks will win the vote.

I hope to see a future about update to get who higher rank more, he will win the vote!

Anyways, if you want to know more details, Let me know! 😛

iAgresivoh

Aug 23, 2018
If they do that, more than anything it would be like a pay to win. Rank does not give you advantages over others, only benefits. If you want to be more likely to win the votes, buy the plus rank

Reactions: Lyriie

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't like this idea, many people simply get a rank for the option to vote so it should stay random, not be a competition with who has paid more for their rank.

D

Deleted member 554359

So you want a priority for the people (with rank) that joined first?
This is very bad, if the votes are tied, no matter what rank. Then one of the tied voted will get selected. This is a fair system that shouldn't be changed.
Well, it doesn't seem like that, it is not unfair one person obsidian rank will lose because of someone diamond rank? ( they can make a better way/system to vote ).

D

Deleted member 469419

if 2 people are gold rank they will vote ( Half health and Normal items ) and after seconds 2 people are Emerald rank and Obsidian and they will vote for ( Triple health and Normal items ) the gold ranks will win the vote.
Well, as far I understood, the votation should be "won" by the people who join first; Dude, believe me when I tell you that this would never work, after few days, or even hours this would be so annoying and yourself would want they change it again.

The current voting system has a special mechanic, this mean that don't win who vote first but works that they choose an random vote and pick it up for the game.

So, I'm not agree with this idea, I think everyone who join to any game whatever the time join to it should have the right to vote, this would remove anyone's right who is late to the game basically.

D

Deleted member 554359

If they do that, more than anything it would be like a pay to win. Rank does not give you advantages over others, only benefits. If you want to be more likely to win the votes, buy the plus rank
it wouldn't be like that as well, why if someone vote triple and another one vote half the vote will be normal?

D

Deleted member 554359

Well, as far I understood, the votation should be "won" by the people who join first; Dude, believe me when I tell you that this would never work, after few days, or even hours this would be so annoying and yourself would want they change it again.

The current voting system has a special mechanic, this mean that don't win who vote first but works that they choose an random vote and pick it up for the game.

So, I'm not agree with this idea, I think everyone who join to any game whatever the time join to it should have the right to vote, this would disenfranchise anyone who is late to the game basically.
Well, the vote works who will vote at the first, it isn't random!

iAgresivoh

Aug 23, 2018
I am Obsidian rank and I am against this idea. I think we all deserve the chance to win the vote sometime. Whether I paid more or not, it does not have to give me benefits on a lower rank

D

Deleted member 469419

Well, the vote works who will vote at the first, it isn't random!

Please, read well (:

I was saying that the current system choose a random vote which actually give you a chance (50%) to choose the gamemode you want to play in (if there are the same amount of votes)

D

Deleted member 554359

I am Obsidian rank and I am against this idea. I think we all deserve the chance to win the vote sometime. Whether I paid more or not, it does not have to give me benefits on a lower rank

It will be because I am pretty sure CubeCraft Staff can make a voting system that will give benefits for everyone!

D

Deleted member 554359

For the simple fact that no one voted for normal health
but is it annoying if they will reset the system like, before the updates, it will be better a lot, also every people will get benefits from the ranks?

iAgresivoh

Aug 23, 2018
It will be because I am pretty sure CubeCraft Staff can make a voting system that will give benefits for everyone!
That is not giving benefits to everyone, that is giving benefits to the most powerful ranks. Not everyone has the money to buy an Obsidian rank for example. If this idea is carried out, it is very likely that players who were thinking of buying a gold rank, will not do so since they will know that they will only win the vote if they are the only ranks in the game or if by chance another player chooses the same as him.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

I really don't want this to be added because,

This would get really annoying and ruin all the fun after a few games, it will depend on who joined first and I think the current voting system is perfect which chooses randomly if the votes are even and I think it should not be changed.

And talking about who has the higher rank, this should never be a thing. If the votes are tied it should be picked randomly and not based on who has the higher rank.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Gold shouldn’t win gold is a worse rank emerald and obby rank are better

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I'm guessing you mean the vote from people with a higher rank should win in case of a tie?

I really disagree with you. Every rank has it's perks. If you buy gold rank for instance, you get the perk to vote for EggWars health and items. If you buy a higher rank, like emerald, you still have those perks but also some other perks upon that.

The person with gold rank payed to be abled to vote in EggWars, and so did the person with emerald rank. The person with emerald rank payed more, but they also got more perks for it. So that shouldn't mean their vote counts for more.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
this isn't a good idea, I personally think if there's two people voting for different things I think who ever voted first should win.
But One ranks vote shouldn't be higher than other ranks, each rank gets one vote and if you want a higher chance of playing the mode you want, you should just get plus for double the vote

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom