Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheLegend26

Nov 18, 2020
Sweden
So the idea I have with this is based on my opinion on the current permission we don't have with other players' towers. What I mean by this is that we can't do anything but upgrade others towers and we certainly can't remove them. So we are left to ask in chat which I personally think is silly because not all players talk English or wanna do what they are asked. I have experienced it a lot where a guy puts a random tower in the middle of nowhere which serves no reason but to take up space and those who take the game mode seriously get frustrated when that happens. So I had the idea that you guys could make a voting system on where you can start a vote to remove a player's tower and the gold will be given back to the owner. The voting system would work like this: I right-click on the tower then there's a book and quill which is named Vote-Remove then when you click it a chat message is sent to you that says x wants to remove z at the highlighted position (there will be some kind of marker there like, for example, an eye etc) press YES to agree or NO to disagree then if the majority says YES then the tower will be removed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
Top Bottom