Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ Vote rewards ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Idea:
ـ Adding rewards for votes
- Fixing the vote " actually its not working at all or maybe just for me"

Introduction(Skip to shortcut):
All of that text is in positives and negatives! you can skip if you want

ـ I think people won't vote for nothing " not all of them " and they actually need rewards for their votes and with that the server will be on the top votes list which will get more players that are new to minecraft or maybe didn't know about the server also i think before the votes were alot than nowdays. Also, giving players gifts to support the server is really nice todo and i think all the server are using vote rewards its just giving them a chance to get something new they didn't and for the rewards it doesn't need to be something fancy,, nah it can just be cubelet or 100points or something not too fancy but its gonna still good tho

Positives:

ـ More votes for the server

- Gifts for the players
- Votes each day
- At least 500 votes per day
- More players

Negatives:
ـ Nothing

How it works:
ـ Open rewards chest in lobbies, click on Vote diamond, Right your name and get reward !

ـ That this is template im going to use on all my suggestions/posts, and if you have anything against it or its annoying message me and i'll reply as soon as possible!,

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Didnt the server have vote rewards before? Either way i shink it should be here, the reward could be like 10 points or some XP. Thats just my opinion, because 100 is too much, as you only get 50 per game of eggwars, so getting 100 for clicking a button is a lot much, 10 or 5 might be ok, although another alternative is xp.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ Vote rewards ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Idea:

ـ I think people won't vote for nothing " not all of them " and they actually need rewards for their votes and with that the server will be on the top votes list which will get more players that are new to minecraft or maybe didn't know about the server also i think before the votes were alot than nowdays. Also, giving players gifts to support the server is really nice todo and i think all the server are using vote rewards its just giving them a chance to get something new they didn't and for the rewards it doesn't need to be something fancy,, nah it can just be cubelet or 100points or something not too fancy but its gonna still good tho

Positives:

- Gifts for the players
- Votes each day
- More players

Negatives:
ـ Nothing

How it works:
ـ Open rewards chest in lobbies, click on Vote diamond, Right your name and get reward !

ـ That this is template im going to use on all my suggestions/posts, and if you have anything against it or its annoying message me and i'll reply as soon as possible!,
Isn't the number 1 Rule for all servers is to go along with the EULA this is against the EULA

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
the rewards were just example and if i'll get 1 point per vote i'll like it. and it just going make those positives

Positives:

- Gifts for the players
- Votes each day
- More players

and for the 500 votes it was just an example too :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands

Idea:

Positives:

- Gifts for the players
- Votes each day
- More players

Negatives:
ـ Nothing

How it works:

There was a vote reward, if you voted you could get a Cubelet. But I heard from several people that that has been removed because it was against (a rule of) the EULA. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I heard.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
The experience and cubelets would be EULA complaint but points would not be. Anyway Im all for voting rewards returning.
If you reward a single player for voting no matter what the rewards are the eula doesnt like that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom