Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

switch to this voting system?

• yes ( why do you like it)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no (why dont you like it, what could i do to make you like it?)

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • needs improvements (what/wich ones?)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
my suggestion is that in all PVP games like skywars eggwars etc. that if you have above or at Diamond rank ( could be lower or higher just sounded right to me.) this would get rid of a 1.8 game mode server, and make it so everything would be 1.9+ also gives people more of a reason to buy a rank! what do you think? is it good? does it need improvements? I personally like 1.9 PVP but I think this update would rule

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
my suggestion is that in all PVP games like skywars eggwars etc. that if you have above or at Diamond rank
Do you mean that there should be an option to vote for the game to be either 1.8 PVP, or 1.9 PVP?

==EDIT==
Eh.. never mind Gain already got it first, but anyways I really wouldn't want both the 1.8 community and the 1.9+ community together in one server (not saying I don't like them), but like just like Gain said there would be a lot of hate, etc, and the server will lets just say lose many players. Which is the reason why I disagree on this.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
0 would be nice to try and get all players on the same network but some would quit if the 1.8 network was removed bc they'll have to go into 1.9+ to play on it and they refuse to do that bc of the combat, even servers with 1.8 combat. I would like to see a vote added to the 1.9+ network so those who jitterclick on 1.9+ don't have a severe disadvantage everytime and I would personally enjoy being able to use both of my skillsets on the same network. Anyway, keep the 1.8 network but give it more gamemodes so it has at least half those that 1.9+ does.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
Top Bottom