Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's quite a simple suggestion which I've wanted for quite some time now.
If you typ /vote, you get nothing. You get a message that it's an unkown command.
23874782.gif

Which is why I suggest adding the command /vote and if you typ it, it'll give you the link to the vote site.
That, or, what might be a better idea, a /reward command. If you typ that command the reward chest will pop up and you can get the vote link but also your daily and perhaps rank rewards

Last edited:
Reactions: CasGamer175

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm sorry but shouldn't the /vote command give you the link to the vote website since you can vote there for CubeCraft? Otherwise the /vote command in combination with the store link wouldn't really make sense to me (or I'm not thinking correctly).

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm sorry but shouldn't the /vote command give you the link to the vote website since you can vote there for CubeCraft? Otherwise the /vote command in combination with the store link wouldn't really make sense to me (or I'm not thinking correctly).
I.. I wrote it wrong ._. I meant vote link

Reactions: Ducky

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
What triggers you to claim your rewards and vote? For me it’s seeing the rewards chest flashing, which reminds me to go over and open the menu. I’d never suddenly think to open it in game or whilst idling in the lobby, especially as I don’t know when it’s been a day since I last claimed. Perhaps you remember to claim as soon as you log in, so a command would save you a few seconds, but I believe barely anybody else would use this command.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
It's quite a simple suggestion which I've wanted for quite some time now.
If you typ /vote, you get nothing. You get a message that it's an unkown command.
View attachment 151851

Which is why I suggest adding the command /vote and if you typ it, it'll give you the link to the vote site.
That, or, what might be a better idea, a /reward command. If you typ that command the reward chest will pop up and you can get the vote link but also your daily and perhaps rank rewards
Sure I guess...
It’s not like CubeCraft has the time and money to invest in close to useless commands. I like your suggestion but I highly doubt it’s a priority at the moment.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Sure I guess...
It’s not like CubeCraft has the time and money to invest in close to useless commands. I like your suggestion but I highly doubt it’s a priority at the moment.
I dont aspect it to be a priority. It might be something for the future or something. But it's just something I wanted to suggest because I've been thinking about it for quite a while

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom