• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
A truly awful suggestion for a gamemode that is never played. Waste of developer time in my opinion.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
For a while ago Cubecraft released an update for Tower Defence with new gamemodes, options for the income and options for Armageddon. The update is good in many ways and people still enjoy playing TD but a lot of players also left since the game changed so much and they liked the old TD better.

My suggestion is to make it an option to vote if you want to play old or new TD.

I don't ask to take back the update, I would just like to see an option to vote for the old game as it was before the update.

The options would be, if you vote for old TD, the game would just be as before, the towers would be the same, you would not be able to upgrade the monsters as you can do now, Armageddon would always be wither and the income can't change.

The option for new TD would just be pretty much as it is at the moment, you will be able to vote for the gamemode you want, change the income or change the Armageddon mode. It would be a bit longer process to vote since you first have to choose if you want old or new TD and then select gamemode, income and Armageddon but I don't see any problems with that.

I also understand if this wouldn't be 100% possible and that it would take some time but it would just be nice to see the old TD as it was since I enjoyed it then and still enjoy the game after the update but some things used to be better and a lot of people agree with it.

I am not the biggest fan of this game mode but I think the idea is sound for anybody who would like to live in the past. Not a bad idea at all.

Reactions: Livvv

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I am not the biggest fan of this game mode but I think the idea is sound for anybody who would like to live in the past. Not a bad idea at all.
I suggested it because some people just prefer the game as it used to be and making it an option to vote for old/new TD would make more players happy.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I stopped playing anything on Cubecraft when they changed Tower Defence. It would be nice to have the old version back.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
An update = an update
In my opinion, we’ve to deal with it. D;
Well, they lost a lot of players and this is just to win them back.
The update would still be there but being able to vote for TD as it was would make more players happy and Cubecraft would just earn more from it tbh.

Reactions: ymbmg

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
It's cool to see that even without asking any of the old players to vote on this thread, it still has close to 90% in favor for the return of the old version.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom