Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
For a while ago Cubecraft released an update for Tower Defence with new gamemodes, options for the income and options for Armageddon. The update is good in many ways and people still enjoy playing TD but a lot of players also left since the game changed so much and they liked the old TD better.

My suggestion is to make it an option to vote if you want to play old or new TD.

I don't ask to take back the update, I would just like to see an option to vote for the old game as it was before the update.

The options would be, if you vote for old TD, the game would just be as before, the towers would be the same, you would not be able to upgrade the monsters as you can do now, Armageddon would always be wither and the income can't change.

The option for new TD would just be pretty much as it is at the moment, you will be able to vote for the gamemode you want, change the income or change the Armageddon mode. It would be a bit longer process to vote since you first have to choose if you want old or new TD and then select gamemode, income and Armageddon but I don't see any problems with that.

I also understand if this wouldn't be 100% possible and that it would take some time but it would just be nice to see the old TD as it was since I enjoyed it then and still enjoy the game after the update but some things used to be better and a lot of people agree with it.

Last edited:

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I like this idea sleepy it keeps everyone happy XD and hopefully the ones that left due to the update will come back if something like this is in place.

Reactions: Livvv

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think this would be really nice to have. Currently their are a lot of balancing issues in the new TD with many towers and mobs and many people who played Tower Defence really liked the older versions. Even without the unbalanced mobs and towers in the new TD I think a lot of people would benefit from a simpler TD in general without so many upgrades.

The only thing I don't agree with is
Armageddon wpuld always wither and the income can't change.
This means one obsidian rank has all the voting power in a game. 15 emeralds who want to play quick start or double income wouldn't have any choice if one obsidian in the game voted for old TD.

Other than that I think it's a great idea. :)

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think this would be really nice to have. Currently their are a lot of balancing issues in the new TD with many towers and mobs and many people who played Tower Defence really liked the older versions. Even without the unbalanced mobs and towers in the new TD I think a lot of people would benefit from a simpler TD in general without so many upgrades.

The only thing I don't agree with is

This means one obsidian rank has all the voting power in a game. 15 emeralds who want to play quick start or double income wouldn't have any choice if one obsidian in the game voted for old TD.

Other than that I think it's a great idea. :)
I think it would be nice to have this option from Emerald rank tbh.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
y does it have to be a rank that can vote?
Because I Think it would be too messy if everyone could vote since a lot of people who have never played TD would just click on random options. There are also ranks for a reason and I don't think they should take that away from it.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Because I Think it would be too messy if everyone could vote since a lot of people who have never played TD would just click on random options. There are also ranks for a reason and I don't think they should take that away from it.
means u put it like that, ok i agree XD but could it be from gold up? im just thinking of the one that cant afford high ranks

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
means u put it like that, ok i agree XD but could it be from gold up? im just thinking of the one that cant afford high ranks
I know, it's unfair but it's still something that should be for higher ranks since people see less reasons to buy them otherwise. My rank wouldn't be worth it at all if they changed it.

Nov 29, 2017
I'm not throwing shade at anyone but $200 USD for all voting options in TD is awful, There should be some sort of system where you can buy voting options for an absurd amount of points.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I know, it's unfair but it's still something that should be for higher ranks since people see less reasons to buy them otherwise. My rank wouldn't be worth it at all if they changed it.
I'm not throwing shade at anyone but $200 USD for all voting options in TD is awful, There should be some sort of system where you can buy voting options for an absurd amount of points.

but say u spent all ur points just to vote then a ranked player came in and voted different, the rank would win then all ur points would of been wasted so ummm yeah that wont work

Nov 29, 2017
They are points, I'm already stacked on them because I play nothing other then TD, I'm fine with donor ranks outvoting me and I'm pretty sure others wouldn't mind either.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
They are points, I'm already stacked on them because I play nothing other then TD, I'm fine with donor ranks outvoting me and I'm pretty sure others wouldn't mind either.
i doubt others would be fine with it tbh it takes ages to get points to buy stuff i do agree that we should be able to buy more stuff with them, but im not sold on using them to vote

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
but say u spent all ur points just to vote then a ranked player came in and voted different, the rank would win then all ur points would of been wasted so ummm yeah that wont work
It's unfair but it would be so bad to take it away from people with higher ranks. And what rank that could vote for this is not the most important thing, I just want people to at least have some sort of choice to play what they like.

Nov 29, 2017
Agreed, There is nothing they can really do now except lower the price of obsidian rank which is super super unlikely that they will do that, It's a shame but whatever.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
It's unfair but it would be so bad to take it away from people with higher ranks. And what rank that could vote for this is not the most important thing, I just want people to at least have some sort of choice to play what they like.
I don't know y ur quote was added to the top of my reply to the points suggestion but it wasn't supposed to be there my post wasnt for the ranks :)

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Read up sleepy. that was me explaining that I wasn't replying to u but to the player saying use points for votes.
It would still be bad if you could use points to vote since there is no reason for anyone to buy a rank then. You get points from all games and if everyone on the whole server would be able to vote because they use points, everything would just be a mess and Cubecraft would make less money since people don't need a rank anymore.

I bought my rank mostly to be able to vote + using map selection, if they take that away, I just feel like I wasted my money on nothing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳