• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Eric786459123

Jun 24, 2016
Hey, guys, I've played a game but just died :(
Yea that game was in western, before the game start I've chosen money bag then......
http://imgur.com/a/vQIEA

I think it's quite UNFAIR for us. They already know what will the game mode be but for the others like me, we don't know what will it be and we can't do the preparation.
For me, if I can know the game mode before the game start, I will choose the best kit for this game mode.
So if there is a vote lock, it will be better for us to choose a better kit. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Deeds

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Vote lock should be implemented. I hate the fact that some ranks would troll people by doing this. Sure you can leave and join a new game, but considering I've played multiple games of Skywars, where ranks would vote OP at the last moment, gets me pretty frustrated.

Reactions: Tmrrw

vodkaman2billion

Novice Member
May 14, 2017
Innisfree
Ranks who join late in the game would be unable to vote if the voting system got locked in the last five seconds.
Even if some ranks vote OP in the last second just for trolling then leave the game, some ranks vote OP just for their own sake and type of preference of choice and remain in the game.
I think it should be the same as the present.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It think that it is a Good idea for teamgames, But not for solo. +1, reason: you are a long time in the lobby.

Tmrrw

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2016
Mars
Vote lock should be implemented. I hate the fact that some ranks would troll people by doing this. Sure you can leave and join a new game, but considering I've played multiple games of Skywars, where ranks would vote OP at the last moment, gets me pretty frustrated.
Yea, I think it's fair if there's time between voting and the beginning of the game, so the voters can't troll by voting another gamemode at the last moment and you can switch your kit if it's necessary

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This has been suggested in the past.
I agree with this, everyone has already choosen their kits and at the last second.....

Maybe at the last 3 seconds? Instead of 5?
+1

Reactions: Tmrrw

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
A better solution for this would be that you can setup which kit you want to use for every gamemode, so let's say I want to use swordsman for Normal and iron golem for OP (skywars), I'll be able to set it up before any games start and whenever a game becomes OP it will automatically choose that kit unless you've manually chosen another kit. I believe this was suggested by @AboodPlayz, a great suggestion! :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No, please. This was implemented is a certain game a while ago and I really hated it, because I didn't have time to vote.
what about just adding 5 seconds to the time you have to vote
if we take away 5 seconds but then add them back
you still have the same amount of time to vote
I know you are talking about SG but really the bigger Problem I had with SG having it was that 1 it was pointless because you chose your kits after the vote was decided

Reactions: Cyqni

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I see the frustration but sometimes as a donor we only get into the lobby seconds before the games begin and not being able to vote would basically be losing one of our only privileges, therefore I don't think it should change.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom