Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PMOwen

Jun 25, 2016
i was in a TD game and there was space in between my towers and someone wanted me vote kicked for it and it went through, i wanted that feature removed because it was a stupid reason to be kicked for

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I think that the kick feature is good if your team mate is AFK, trolling or messing up the game.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
i was in a TD game and there was space in between my towers and someone wanted me vote kicked for it and it went through, i wanted that feature removed because it was a stupid reason to be kicked for
This shouldn't be removed. I've had people block up a whole 6×6 block with one mage tower, rather than putting 4 unique 3x3 towers or a 5x5. Also, you sometimes need to kick the others to do true challenge.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I think it's good, because people often ask time after time for people to remove towers because of bad placement, and when they refuse to move the towers, it's really annoying. Vote kicks don't work all the time, and for them to work the whole team has to be annoyed at the actions, so it's often only done because of valid reasons. Putting towers with one block between them is annoying, especially when they refuse to remove the towers, as it takes up too much space.

Reactions: Kingstoyou

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This needs to be changed, I got kicked from the team after trying to get this "player" kicked.
I was typing in global chat why they needed to do it, but at the last second the poll disappeared and that same person put a votekick against me resulting in my kick because of me telling the others to do /votekick yes. It was stupid considering I was saving up for a wave of magma cubes AND upgrading most of the towers up front.

I was in the match with @Lezappen and @Markghostflame .

The reason I started the vote kick is because:
1. He/She placed 2 ice towers right next to each other in the "portals" map where it took 4 entire spaces. I told him/her to get rid of those and he/she did.
After that she/he placed 2 mage towers in the same spot
The second time around I asked politely to remove it and he/she denied.

2. Not just a regular denial, A vulgar one. Then I lost my patience and went with the votekick method

My suggestion is that the /votekick won't go away until at least half of the players in that game do /votekick no.
And if none of them vote it stays until they do. That person cannot do /votekick until his/hers is gone!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom