Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Well, it would be nice when the person is a vip, they can have it next to the written name [VIP] just like the hypixel. And she can choose in the "loot" if she appears, then when she walks she will appear in her name, next to the gamertag that she is a vip, example [VIP] username.

D

Deleted member 554749

Hmm it would dedicate cause targeters. VIPs already get enough bling.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I do like the idea, but i dont understand everyone's thing with targeting, it never happens on java (unless they are a youtube or staff ofc, but nor for just normal ranks) so I doubt it happens as much on bedrock as people say it does. So I would vote yes, its a cool idea and a nice perk for VIPs

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I personally wouldn't like to see this implemented.
I think CubeCraft is one of the most innovative networks in the world and I don't want them to change it to look like almost every server. I think it is good as it is now.

Thanks for the suggestion though! :heart:

D

Deleted member 554749

I don't know how to do a poll, but it would be nice, but I don't think VIPs get too bright, in fact they get nice things because they paid, but it may be. How do you do a poll? You can do?

oh and for future reference, add polls there should be a bar at the top explaining.

Reactions: Fayker
D

Deleted member 486250

I would like to see unlockeable prefixes like [VIP 1] [VIP 2] depends your vip level

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
This is a very bad idea as everyone targets us if we have a color name or we vote ,but if we have the vip level 1 vip level 2 tags we would be targeted by the whole game

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
A choosable tag next to the name would be cool. My idea for it is:
Vip lvl 1 - [VIP]
Vip lvl 2 - [VIP+]
Vip lvl 3 - [MVP]
Vip lvl 4 - [MVP+]
Vip lvl 5 (if it exists idk) - [MVP++]

D

Deleted member 554749

A choosable tag next to the name would be cool. My idea for it is:
Vip lvl 1 - [VIP]
Vip lvl 2 - [VIP+]
Vip lvl 3 - [MVP]
Vip lvl 4 - [MVP+]
Vip lvl 5 (if it exists idk) - [MVP++]
That idea is a very straight copy. Also my question- would players get more stuff? Should friend size and more features exist. Like I know other threads are discussing map pickers for higher vip lvls-

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
That idea is a very straight copy. Also my question- would players get more stuff? Should friend size and more features exist. Like I know other threads are discussing map pickers for higher vip lvls-
Whats a server if its not copying? For the more stuff thing I feel like there should be a bit more rewards then a possible pet or win effect. Then again the server needs to profit by having people buy more stuff.

Also the straight copy thing was just a backbone for the potential for it with a vip tag then a + then the next thing. It is possible they may do something like Iron, Gold and emerald stuff on java.

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
This is a very bad idea as everyone targets us if we have a color name or we vote ,but if we have the vip level 1 vip level 2 tags we would be targeted by the whole game
we will not be the target of the game, as perhaps, like some servers, the "VIP" tag appears only in the lobby

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Personally, I wouldn't want to see this added - it's a good idea, but I think VIPs already get enough cosmetics. We already have prefixes and colored names, this is more or less the same in my opinion.
I don't think, what you can do is good, if this is good in the opinion of the VIPS and they like it, it is good for the server too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom