Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

axeyonblocks

Apr 9, 2021
hello i bought the eggwars rank on cubecraft and become vip level 1 a week later i become level 2 but bought nothing how?

im on bedrock btw

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Are you subscribed to Realms Plus by any chance? Because that could be the reason for getting the extra VIP Levels, as CubeCraft made some maps and skins which are included in Realms Plus which CubeCraft gives you VIP XP for. Someone explained it here.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
You're earning vip experiences. Once you buy anything from the marketplace as you bought eggwars rank you will start earning vip levels that would unlock special features

MeneerRobbin

Feb 27, 2016
Netherlands
hello i bought the eggwars rank on cubecraft and become vip level 1 a week later i become level 2 but bought nothing how?

im on bedrock btw
I was wondering it to..few months ago, but when you bought the ran..you can earn VIP-Experience, same as player experience. The higher your level, how more features you will unlock.

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Apr 3, 2021
You're earning vip experiences. Once you buy anything from the marketplace as you bought eggwars rank you will start earning vip levels that would unlock special features
Hello I'm new here. How do you get vip experience I bought it a fortnight ago and still level one.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom