Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

axeyonblocks

Apr 9, 2021
hello i bought the eggwars rank on cubecraft and become vip level 1 a week later i become level 2 but bought nothing how?

im on bedrock btw

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Are you subscribed to Realms Plus by any chance? Because that could be the reason for getting the extra VIP Levels, as CubeCraft made some maps and skins which are included in Realms Plus which CubeCraft gives you VIP XP for. Someone explained it here.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
You're earning vip experiences. Once you buy anything from the marketplace as you bought eggwars rank you will start earning vip levels that would unlock special features

MeneerRobbin

Feb 27, 2016
Netherlands
hello i bought the eggwars rank on cubecraft and become vip level 1 a week later i become level 2 but bought nothing how?

im on bedrock btw
I was wondering it to..few months ago, but when you bought the ran..you can earn VIP-Experience, same as player experience. The higher your level, how more features you will unlock.

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Apr 3, 2021
You're earning vip experiences. Once you buy anything from the marketplace as you bought eggwars rank you will start earning vip levels that would unlock special features
Hello I'm new here. How do you get vip experience I bought it a fortnight ago and still level one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom