Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Just a rather simple request, but it would be great to see anyone who is VIP Level 3 with the ability to fly around the lobbies. With VIP Level 3 being one of the higher levels, because of how much you are required to purchase (the equivalent of Lapiz/Gold) on the Marketplace. From level 3 or higher, the ability to fly around would be a great addition, not only because of the flight, but it would also help out YouTubers who might be too small to apply for partnership status.

Giving them the ability to fly around the lobbies could really enhance their content creation for their channel's videos. I understand that Java players might be concerned about this suggestion, although this is on Bedrock Edition, not Java. Bedrock has a limited amount of items that you can purchase through the Minecraft Marketplace, as this is how you earn VIP experience.

Some changes might be made on this suggestion to make it level 4, which would be the equivalent of the Diamond rank, but keep in mind that Level 5 is the maximum at this time, which is the equivalent of Emerald rank based on how much you are paying in the marketplace. There is no Obsidian ranking based on how many purchases you have made.

- The Idea

Giving players with Level 3+ VIP status the ability to fly
Or
Giving players with Level 4+ VIP status the ability to fly
Or
Giving players with Level 3+ VIP status the ability to double-jump & giving players with Level 4+ VIP the ability to fly

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I would say, Level 4+ VIP the ability to fly and no double jump. Why, because maths. In Java, we have 6 ranks the top 2 can fly (2/6 = 33,333...%). Translating this to Bedrock, 5 -5 1/3*5 = 3,333... Which is >3 thus all VIP >3 get fly :p
Why no double jump, I don't think it's needed. So well, that's my brilliant explantation :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom