Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zenon pvpz

Feb 2, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it'll be good to add it so VIPs can change their Discord colour like they can in game because for people like me who just chose a random colour and now I'm stuck with aqua and I don't like that colour and I'm sure other people have this problem so I think they should make it a feature if possible

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t agree, because colour helps people to know, what role another guy has. Like moderators have orange role, Admins have blue. Also to change colours admins should add too many new roles. Also there are too many people with VIP roles

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
I think it'll be good to add it so VIPs can change their Discord colour like they can in game because for people like me who just chose a random colour and now I'm stuck with aqua and I don't like that colour and I'm sure other people have this problem so I think they should make it a feature if possible
there could be people impersonating staff members with colour changes(u can easily check roles tho)

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
there are a few problems with your suggestion:
1. Impersonating. With colours such as the darker blue, people could change their profile to match admins. This could be funny, but it would cause many rather bad situations. For that matter, impersonating is not allowed. I think this suggestion would only stimulate to do so, hence I'm against
2. The 'million roles' problem. If you want to change your colour in discord, you'll have to make a new role for each of these colours. This means that there will be a lot of unnecessary roles. I don't think these are helpful at all.
3. Developing time. To only make VIP levels (and maybe java ranks as well) be able to change their roles, they would have to make a new or install a current bot that can do so. This would obviously take time, which I don't think is worth it at all.
4. General confusion. People would see you with a green name, and the first thing the chat would say is something like 'huh, I didn't know you played on java and have an emerald rank'. This is unnecessary confusion that is caused.

If you count up all the negatives and put them next to the positive point your name looks better in another colour, ill have to vote disagree. Hope you understand! :disagree:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Hello cool moderator, how are you today?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
I scrolled through hundreds of pages in registered members page in a quest to find other mints. After countless days and searching for myself, I found out that- I AM NOT THE ONLY MINT HERE!! I feel happy, that a few people think that mint is not a bad name. The bad thing is, they are all offline! That makes me the only mint active.
Desiderata wrote on Muffin's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom