Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that we should be able to view a player’s level in Cubecraft’s main lobby through the player’s profile.

Whenever you win a game in Cube, you get experience points. My idea is to show this level whenever you click on a player’s statistics in the lobby, mostly for viewing a friend’s Cube level, or for checking to see if a Content Creator or leaderboards player has a high level. Since you can already see a player’s statistics from any game, you can already calculate their level, but this takes way too much time as you would have to count wins for each game, multiply by the amount of exp given for winning that game…etc. If we add the level as an option to view in the player’s statistics, this time will be significantly reduced.

Blocking players from viewing statistics in your personal settings should prevent them from viewing your level in case you want to keep it private, as this also keeps statistics used to calculate player level hidden from others.

I also see no technical reason why another option in the statistics UI couldn‘t be added, as I have seen options to show game statistics added at the same time as other games have appeared on the server for the first time such as parkour or battle arena. Additionally, if Cubecraft can already send a chat message notifying when you level up, it shouldn’t be too difficult to add this in as a statistic.

Overall, I think adding the ability to view player levels in Bedrock would be appreciated and not extremely difficult to establish. React with an :agree: if you also think this should be added!

Last edited:

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
I mean as much as I don't see any harm from adding that, I don't see it doing anything worthwhile as well; like, I'm level 48 personally, and I don't really get why that would be relevant to anyone looking at my profile, it just shows I'm on Cube a lot lol

Reactions: Iridinox

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I mean as much as I don't see any harm from adding that, I don't see it doing anything worthwhile as well; like, I'm level 48 personally, and I don't really get why that would be relevant to anyone looking at my profile, it just shows I'm on Cube a lot lol
By that logic there's also no reason to see another person's statistics in any games, if that exists I don't see why seeing another player's level shouldn't exist too. It's nothing major but it's just a nice QoL feature! :)

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree. There is no reason for this not to be in the viewable statistics for others. I think at the top of the statistics section maybe there should be a spot for your level, experience in that level, VIP level, and VIP experience, just like what is already in your personal profile.

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that we should be able to view a player’s level in Cubecraft’s main lobby through the player’s profile.

Whenever you win a game in Cube, you get experience points. My idea is to show this level whenever you click on a player’s statistics in the lobby, mostly for viewing a friend’s Cube level, or for checking to see if a Content Creator or leaderboards player has a high level. Since you can already see a player’s statistics from any game, you can already calculate their level, but this takes way too much time as you would have to count wins for each game, multiply by the amount of exp given for winning that game…etc. If we add the level as an option to view in the player’s statistics, this time will be significantly reduced.

Blocking players from viewing statistics in your personal settings should prevent them from viewing your level in case you want to keep it private, as this also keeps statistics used to calculate player level hidden from others.

I also see no technical reason why another option in the statistics UI couldn‘t be added, as I have seen options to show game statistics added at the same time as other games have appeared on the server for the first time such as parkour or battle arena. Additionally, if Cubecraft can already send a chat message notifying when you level up, it shouldn’t be too difficult to add this in as a statistic.

Overall, I think adding the ability to view player levels in Bedrock would be appreciated and not extremely difficult to establish. React with an :agree: if you also think this should be added!
I agree, this is also already available on Java, as long as the player privacy settings allow it, so I don't see why this shouldn't be on Bedrock.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
This is great idea!

Sometimes when I'm playing with someone and want to find out what's his level I miss this stat too.

• Agree

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, I love being able to get a general skill level of someone right off the bat
Exactly, sometimes I play with other people and I want to see their skill level by checking wins and such, but I usually only check games like eggwars and skywars, so if they were on leaderboards for lucky islands or something being able to see their level could help make decisions faster.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Yes, but keep in mind that like reactions do not count towards for a suggestion being Forwarded. They have to be 25 Agree :agree: instead :)
I just browsed the forum for Survival Games and never saw that forwarded tag, does this requirement also count for gamemodes that dont have an own forum category? seems like SG posts never met the requirements since the forum exits :D or maybe i am just not good at searching ^^

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I just browsed the forum for Survival Games and never saw that forwarded tag, does this requirement also count for gamemodes that dont have an own forum category? seems like SG posts never met the requirements since the forum exits :D or maybe i am just not good at searching ^^
Forwarded prefix only applies at the Feedback & Suggestions subforum. In the rest of the categories (as other gamemodes) it does not apply since the Agree, Unsure and Disagree reactions are not available as that would not be the correct place to make a suggestion.

Reactions: FoxFil_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom