Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
Hey guys! Bit tired so thought I'd just rant a little.

First off, sorry if I make any spelling mistakes because if I have to proofread something 1 more time I am going to explode.

Me along with 2 others are entering the Stem Video Game competition this year and it's pretty exhausting
we have to develop what is called a GDD (Game Development Document) before we are even allowed to start working on the game its self. In a very compressed nutshell, we have to write about the development process and a lot of detail about what and how. I have been working on it for the past 1.5 hours this session and have written roughly over 1000 words.

JUST FOR ME, I have to wright ten thousand or more words with a 4-5 day deadline and the countless other assignments topped off with some other activities in the mix. So really, I have around 7 hours to do this. Which would be fine if I didn't have to do 3 other assignments due within the same week. Which puts me at around 3-5 hours, and I know that for some people this is just the norm but my assignments are normally just 2 at once with roughly 2000-3500 words equivalent. Plus my astoundingly large amount procrastination and massive lack of sleep because viruses happened.

I am really tired and finding it hard to think about how I am going to possibly pull this off right now, but I know I'll hopefully make it if I keep going and don't get distracted, wait...

Anyway lol, that's my rant thanks for letting me vent stuff out a bit now I REALLY need to get back to work, stay cool and appreciate free time when you have it. Thanks, yall'!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom