Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
Hey guys! Bit tired so thought I'd just rant a little.

First off, sorry if I make any spelling mistakes because if I have to proofread something 1 more time I am going to explode.

Me along with 2 others are entering the Stem Video Game competition this year and it's pretty exhausting
we have to develop what is called a GDD (Game Development Document) before we are even allowed to start working on the game its self. In a very compressed nutshell, we have to write about the development process and a lot of detail about what and how. I have been working on it for the past 1.5 hours this session and have written roughly over 1000 words.

JUST FOR ME, I have to wright ten thousand or more words with a 4-5 day deadline and the countless other assignments topped off with some other activities in the mix. So really, I have around 7 hours to do this. Which would be fine if I didn't have to do 3 other assignments due within the same week. Which puts me at around 3-5 hours, and I know that for some people this is just the norm but my assignments are normally just 2 at once with roughly 2000-3500 words equivalent. Plus my astoundingly large amount procrastination and massive lack of sleep because viruses happened.

I am really tired and finding it hard to think about how I am going to possibly pull this off right now, but I know I'll hopefully make it if I keep going and don't get distracted, wait...

Anyway lol, that's my rant thanks for letting me vent stuff out a bit now I REALLY need to get back to work, stay cool and appreciate free time when you have it. Thanks, yall'!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom