Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
If you donate, you are giving your money willingly to a cause. The cause being that this server will not live without donations. Because of this, 'perks' were given to donators as a thank you for donating. For example you don't donate to stem cell research for a badge, do you? Of course not, you donate to help people.
You still have perks, just stone ranks can now earn some variations* to the donator perks.
*Variations - Stone ranks for example cannot get purple or blue glass, as those are donator glasses, but they can get say orange or light grey glass if they play on the server enough.
Another thing that most people forget about when they donate is that stone ranks cannot join a game right after leaving one; they have to wait about 30 seconds. This cool-down constantly bugs stone ranks relentlessly, but it is something you don't have to worry about.
thats your opinion, i disagree

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I did not take the time to read all of the comments, but I want to make some things clear:
1. You donate for the server mainly, the server never has to give you perks for it.

2.The EULA of Minecraft does not allow any advantages for donators.

3.Donors still have advantages (examples are the glass colours, because for example A gold Donator is allowed to pick Gold coloured glass, and Donors aren't)

4.It is only a bit of customisation, calm down :)

I hope I cleared up all the problems you have with this, if not, feel free to tell me/doubt my points. :)

iOreos

May 1, 2015
Portugal
I bought iron rank to have extras, to stand out, but now since the update stone ranks can have arrows trails, glass colours, etc... So i think, that the money i spent was not totally worth it :s

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I bought iron rank to have extras, to stand out, but now since the update stone ranks can have arrows trails, glass colours, etc... So i think, that the money i spent was not totally worth it :s

Your money was worth a lot. The money and donations from you and all the other Players is what keeps CubeCraftGames alive, be proud of it :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
'DONATE is the way to give to causes that inspire and move you.' - Definition of the word 'Donate'
Nowhere in that definition is it mentioned that you buy something or expect something in return.
I think this can be locked. @Yittamonkey @Volkom_

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom