Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Not really a vanity update, just something that I can spend on my vanity points.
Well, it will be a vanity update if they add more things you can buy for your vanity points.
Emerald rank gets 2500 points every week so it's just a month xd Lucky you you have money :eek:

3000 when you're obsidian so not that much difference.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Also, the items for obsidian rank could probably cost more because as obi rank, you get 3000 vanity points every week and that's a lot after a while. (500 for every rank)
The prizes still need to be the same for every rank. It's not fair to make the prizes more expensive for the obsidian rankers tho.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The prizes still need to be the same even if it's a diamond, gold rank etc. It's not pretty fair to make the prizes more expensive for the obsidian rankers tho.
I just mean the gadget you need obsidian rank for should cost more because you get more vanity points every week. I'm obsidian and that's why I think the prize should be higher.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I just mean the gadget you need obsidian rank for should cost more because you get more vanity points every week. I'm obsidian and that's why I think the prize should be higher.
Oh, in that way. Yeah I'm also obsidian rank and I would like it if the ''obsidian rank gadgets'' would be expensive. Then I have something I can spend my vanity points on. (;

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Oh, in that way. Yeah I'm also obsidian rank and I would like it if the ''obsidian rank gadgets'' would be expensive. Then I have something I can spend my vanity points on. (;
Yea, I don't mean that everything should be more expensive for obsidian ranks, just the things you actually need that rank for.

Reactions: Gaaabb
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I personally, do hope they do a vanity update soon!

It would be really nice to see a bunch of new gadgets and cosmetics that we will be able to use. Maybe even some cosmetics could be implemented for certain games a good example would be the skywars glass colours. I feel that yes it is understandable that many players have gotten everything yet they still wish to have the feeling of accomplishment after a week of waiting to finally receive something new to make their character that little bit more unique.

I agree with many of Remi's suggestions. Yes, I would very much enjoy a 'colossal' vanity update in the very near future.

Reactions: remio and Gaaabb

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I'm not that creative to be honest but what they could add is something that you have to pay for every time you want to use it. Like a firework but you have to pay for it every time so if someone could come up with anything like that, it would be awesome.

This is because when you buy a gadget, you have it forever and you still farm vanity points every week but you spend more vanity points if you have to pay every time.

CapoTchino

Jan 20, 2018
Saudi Arabia
I agree with you.

what about adding Vanity shop for trading items with other players.
or add feature turning Vanity points to > XP or Points
or feature to turn it to double XP for example (1000 Vanity points = 1 hour double XP)

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I agree with you.

what about adding Vanity shop for trading items with other players.
or add feature turning Vanity points to > XP or Points
or feature to turn it to double XP for example (1000 Vanity points = 1 hour double XP)
1000 vanity points for 1 your double xp? That wouldn't be good at all because as obsidian rank, you could buy this every time you play and it would be very unfair. Not because level matter that much but still.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I like your idea!
Do you have some examples? Well, I do!
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need level 65 to unlock this gadget! Rarity: Legendary
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you! (Buy this gadget with 10000 vanity points)
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rankto unlock this gadget! (Unlock this gadget with 5000 vanity points)
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget! (Unlock this gadget with 8000 points)
  • Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers! (Unlock this cage with 20000 vanity points)
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+! (Unlock these cages with 15000 vanity points)
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?
  • A horse win effect: Ride on a horse to celebrate your win!
I like the gadgets, the elytra seems kinda useless because obsidian already can fly. The leap gadget is fine.
I like the cages.
The win effects sound lame, a horse win effect sounds boring and a rocket too. Maybe add an enderdragon? Only for emerald+, 75K vanity points,level 50+.and 1000+ wins. This win effect is rare and made only for the real ''pro's''

Reactions: remio

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I like the gadgets, the elytra seems kinda useless because obsidian already can fly. The leap gadget is fine.
I like the cages.
The win effects sound lame, a horse win effect sounds boring and a rocket too. Maybe add an enderdragon? Only for emerald+, 75K vanity points,level 50+.and 1000+ wins. This win effect is rare and made only for the real ''pro's''
That's pretty unfair though, like, I'm level 98 but I'm far from 1000 wins on a lot of games so it would just not be worth to try to get it.

Reactions: remio

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Why is it unfair? Getting 1000 wins is easy and it would motivate alot of high level obsidian rankers.
It's not really easy if you don't like the game and a win effect is a win effect, you have it on all the games and not just 1 which means that you need 1000+ wins on every game on the server.

And I wouldn't think it was fun to have to "tryhard" to get 1000+ wins for just a win effect.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
It's not really easy if you don't like the game and a win effect is a win effect, you have it on all the games and not just 1 which means that you need 1000+ wins on every game on the server.

And I wouldn't think it was fun to have to "tryhard" to get 1000+ wins for just a win effect.
Oh sorry, i ment having 1000 wins in one of the minigames even pvp counts xD

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Oh sorry, i ment having 1000 wins in one of the minigames even pvp counts xD
Well, still, 1000 wins is a lot and for some people who don't play that much and play all the games just for fun with friends wouldn't be able to get it that easy.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Well, still, 1000 wins is a lot and for some people who don't play that much and play all the games just for fun with friends wouldn't be able to get it that easy.
Remember the dragon rider is an exclusive win effect only for the people who win often. 1000 wins, level 50+, obsidian rank, 75K vanity points. It's special not for everybody.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Remember the dragon rider is an exclusive win effect only for the people who win often. 1000 wins, level 50+, obsidian rank, 75K vanity points. It's special not for everybody.
Well, I would get it very easy then but it would be more hard for some people.
Like, I know a lot of people who play FFA a lot and just some skywars, lucky islands or survival games for fun sometimes, it would take a lot of time for them to get 1000+ wins and reach level 50.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Well, I would get it very easy then but it would be more hard for some people.
Like, I know a lot of people who play FFA a lot and just some skywars, lucky islands or survival games for fun sometimes, it would take a lot of time for them to get 1000+ wins and reach level 50.
You can get 1000 wins in PVP duels easily. Maybe try that huh? And like i already said it's just for the people who win often. You can't really win in FFA and can't use a win effect so it's useless.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
You can get 1000 wins in PVP duels easily. Maybe try that huh? And like i already said it's just for the people who win often. You can't really win in FFA and can't use a win effect so it's useless.
Well, it would still be fun to have it if you ever play something else.

And I already got 1000+ wins on lucky islands, arcade and duels so it doesn't matter for just me but it would still be unfair.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom