Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fernando duran

Apr 22, 2016
Venezuela
How i can get vanit point if i dont have any rank ? i have actuall 340 vanity points and i need 700 to pursashe a legendary arrow trial :c

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Doesn't everyone get the daily reward?
The chest next to the info boards in the lobby or just in front of spawn should allow you to collect a daily reward of vanity points.

Also next time post in bugs/support for any issues :)

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Doesn't everyone get the daily reward?
The chest next to the info boards in the lobby or just in front of spawn should allow you to collect a daily reward of vanity points.
Nop, the Weekly Vanity Point Rewards are only a Donator feature.
Yes you can claim a free reward every day, around 250 EXP or so, but the Weekly Vanity Points require you to buy a Rank.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
All players are able to claim the daily reward, 250 experience, regardless of their rank. However, vanity points are accessible only to people that own a premium rank. You are also not able to earn vanity points from cubelets; they can only be obtained from the reward chest.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
as people said above, none of the stone ranks are available to get a vanity point. if you really want a vanity point, try purchining a rank here https://store.cubecraft.net/

next time, create a thread in right section please.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom