Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This is basically ripping off ranks exclusive vanity points, now the only thing special they can do is vote (emerad and obsidian fly) .
*Warning Sarcasm Incoming*

Yes! Lets let ranked players feel ripped off because non-ranks get ther only other feature!
Lets make the non-donators feel happy by giving them a ranked feature, which, which will tick off the ranks!
Totall we should add this, because we should make ranks feel ripped off!

No, not going to happen
Unless our old friend EULA has something about it.

(Hint Hint, Buy a rank)

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
I recently made a post about this. From the responses I've gotten, I think its a good idea not to do this for everyone.

Like everyone said before, the ranked people would feel ripped-off.
Just put yourself into the mind of a ranked person.
If they add Vanity Points for everyone, I bet you would feel a bit mad that you bought a rank.
Especially if you bought that rank just for Vanity Points.

Reactions: Deeds

Vono34

Mar 31, 2016
If you want to wear the hat or clothing so bad just buy Iron...

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Everytime I play Cubecraft and unlock something from the cosmetics chest I get really excited to use it. When I go use it says Vanity points cost and open from Cubelet but me not being a donator meant it wasn't going to happen. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people that this has happened to, my suggestion is let non donators have the chance to get vanity points. It would be very helpful for everyone that is not a donator but, since they aren't donators we can make the vanity points they receive each day less than the other ranks. They can get 30-50 vanity points each day which is less than all the other ranks and giving players access to get cosmetics items that they want.
I completely disagree. That's a perk of paying money to CubeCraft. Period.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm not in with that idea. When you donate for a server you have to get some things, like Vanity Points. Vanity Points just only for donators.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I think you have to understand that people need reasons to donate to the server.. and if this was for everyone, people wouldn't donate as much, and they need money to keep a large scale server like this up.

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
That's the only perk that donator ranks give what makes buying the rank buy worthy. Giving that to the non-donators will make purchasing ranks useless and what happens when no one will buy ranks? The server won't be able to be paid for. It costs alot of money to keep CCN alive so this has to stay like that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.