Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Vanity items that ranks have right now is good,but having a little more would be good.So I was thinking we could have more miniatures,point/xp/cubelet multipliers and more.

Different types of Miniatures
buying more miniatures for vanity points would be cool,there would still be the paid ones but having one or two miniatures for pay would not hurt the store to much
Ideas for Miniature figures
-A panda
-A sheep/pig/cow
(If you have any ideas please mention below)

More Vanity gadgets
I would also like to see more vanity gadgets.I will list some ideas that I think are cool are.
-A trampoline-Basically this will be made of wool and wood fences and is placeable in a lobby,it is 4 by 4.The trampoline will makes you bounce like 10-15 blocks high.(Lapis+)
-A rainbow tornado-This device basically makes all the different coloured wool spin a circular motion.(Diamond+)
-Elytra-This device is for Emerald+,and this basically gives the player a elytra and they can glide around freely.

Point/Cubelet/XP multiplier
So I feel like this would encourage people to buy more ranks,in my last suggestion thread I saw that it had its fair share of negative and positive feedback.Most of the negative feedbacks were about the multipliers being over used or the multipliers taking business from the shop,I have an answer for all of that,if that would take business from the shop then the shop should sell something that they know more people would buy.Because right know point multipliers are very rare.
And for the multipliers being over used,the only solution is a multiplier limit on each game.Example:If someone activated a multiplier on eggwars,and then someone else wanted to activate one right after it wouldn't work due to the cool down in the game.The cooldown times would range from 1-2 hours so that multipliers wont be "grinded"

The prices from my last thread
Iron to Lapis-1* Multiplier for one hour(5000 vanity points)
Gold to diamond-2* multiplier for one hour(100k vanity points)
Emerald to Obsidian-3* multiplier for one-two hours(500k vanity points)

And my last vanity idea,allowing ranks to use their vanity armour in egg wars.This is not against EULA so it can be put in the game.The armour its self can be found in the special category part of the shop,now you may be thinking that this would make buying the armour you want difficult since there is a lot.So I came up with a plan,when you go to the vanity menu and at the bottom or side of every armour set there will be a thing that says put in game or something like that.Then when you are in game you can buy the armour you selected.

That's all I have for now.Please give constructive criticism dont just say I dont like it and not give a reason why.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
eula.jpg

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I've asked staff many times when they were going to add more Miniatures, even made an Thread to add more and better Miniatures.
Sadly, they won't be updated till most big projects are completed.

I'm planning to make a more detailed thread of what kind of new miniature packs there could be, like:
-Marine Pack (fish)
-Dragons Pack
-Chest, Crafting Table, Furnace Pack
-Starter Pokemon Pack
And many more.

The multipliers should definetly be updated. Currently there are only 3 multipliers. One for Survival Games, Sky Wars and Arcade. Where is the one for Cubes' modt popular game Egg Wars? Or others like Minerware or Tower Defence? Don't forget Blockwars....
Anyway they really need to add more Multipliers and if possible xp and Cubelet multipliers! For everyone playing that gamemode of course.
We need to follow the EULA.

So yeah the multipliers idea woth some EULA tweaks it could work very well.

The other idea about gadgets seems fine, I like them!

The allowing vanity armor inside Eggwars wouldn't work.
The flickering armor doesn't lose durability and would make it too OP.
But adding an option to buy customized Egg Shell armor would be nice!

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I really like the multipliers idea and it would probably be cool to have more vanity things :p
Thanks for the feedback.:D
I've asked staff many times when they were going to add more Miniatures, even made an Thread to add more and better Miniatures.
Sadly, they won't be updated till most big projects are completed.

I'm planning to make a more detailed thread of what kind of new miniature packs there could be, like:
-Marine Pack (fish)
-Dragons Pack
-Chest, Crafting Table, Furnace Pack
-Starter Pokemon Pack
And many more.

The multipliers should definetly be updated. Currently there are only 3 multipliers. One for Survival Games, Sky Wars and Arcade. Where is the one for Cubes' modt popular game Egg Wars? Or others like Minerware or Tower Defence? Don't forget Blockwars....
Anyway they really need to add more Multipliers and if possible xp and Cubelet multipliers! For everyone playing that gamemode of course.
We need to follow the EULA.

So yeah the multipliers idea woth some EULA tweaks it could work very well.

The other idea about gadgets seems fine, I like them!

The allowing vanity armor inside Eggwars wouldn't work.
The flickering armor doesn't lose durability and would make it too OP.
But adding an option to buy customized Egg Shell armor would be nice!
Your ideas are amazing,and remember that the multipliers are bought with vanity points so that ranks can activate them.The egg armor kit idea is also good,but should it only be for ranks or can it be for everyone like the custom shields.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Thanks for the feedback.:D

Your ideas are amazing,and remember that the multipliers are bought with vanity points so that ranks can activate them.The egg armor kit idea is also good,but should it only be for ranks or can it be for everyone like the custom shields.
Yes I know.
Still adding to Ranks only would almost cross the line with the EULA.
I'm not sure though.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I like most of your ideas except the trampoline gadget. The trampoline gadget seems almost exactly as Hypixel's trampoline gadget. Maybe you could change this in the future and make it different. ;D

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I like your idea, they should actually add awesome new features and items in 'Vanity'
Like your ideas were pretty good. The best part I liked was 'The Miniature Figures' that you made up. You know I like cows so much.

Thank you for suggesting you ideas. :)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I like most of your ideas except the trampoline gadget. The trampoline gadget seems almost exactly as Hypixel's trampoline gadget. Maybe you could change this in the future and make it different. ;D
Alright,I didn't even know Hypixel had a trampoline gadget :P.I will try to think of something else.

I like your idea, they should actually add awesome new features and items in 'Vanity'
Like your ideas were pretty good. The best part I liked was 'The Miniature Figures' that you made up. You know I like cows so much.

Thank you for suggesting you ideas. :)
Thanks for your feedback :D.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom