Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I do think there must be many more Obsidian only features on Cube. However I'm not a fan of this idea.

D

Deleted member 100818

Do you want /vanish so players can't talk to you?
If that's the case, I'd prefer adding a command like /togglechat. When it's enabled, you can only see server messages like: "Skywars is starting in 10 seconds", "Buddy_CCG won the game" ;) , etc.
Another option could be /friendchat. If that is enabled, you can only see the messages of your friends and server messages.
uhm no it's not that reason it's more like you're not spammed with: OP PLS and that stuff also it nice for afk so people aren't angry if they telling you something and you're AFK

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
uhm no it's not that reason it's more like you're not spammed with: OP PLS and that stuff also it nice for afk so people aren't angry if they telling you something and you're AFK

Don't see any issue with that, it takes about a minute before a game starts, if someone spams you for OP, just tell them no and not reply, that's what I did since I'm Iron rank and I can't vote yet people still ask me for OP.

As for being AFK, they would probably notice you standing there, not moving or replying and assume you're AFK.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
why not just make a rank with the stone prefix and colours etc, for higher ranks to switch to when they don't want to get pestered for gamemodes

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
why not just make a rank with the stone prefix and colours etc, for higher ranks to switch to when they don't want to get pestered for gamemodes

I think it would be better to AFK in the hub but if they aren't willing to even go there, i doubt they would put in the time to log in another character (or pay for one more)

But if it's about playing, I think they would need their rank to vote for stuff such as OP/Basic/time/day . It wouldn't work out I guess.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
I think it would be better to AFK in the hub but if they aren't willing to even go there, i doubt they would put in the time to log in another character (or pay for one more)

But if it's about playing, I think they would need their rank to vote for stuff such as OP/Basic/time/day . It wouldn't work out I guess.

i mean just making them display as a non-obsidian etc, they would still be able to do their regular rank voting. but hide their rank and display regular stone. i don't really care about the topic though just pitching my 2cents.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
i mean just making them display as a non-obsidian etc, they would still be able to do their regular rank voting. but hide their rank and display regular stone. i don't really care about the topic though just pitching my 2cents.

Ah I understand what you mean now! My bad :oops: but I guess they just want a cooler prefix, sort of.

auryx

Jan 13, 2016
I feel this is an unnecessary command for donator rank to have, I'm sorry but -1.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom