Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I just want to share with you a project I have been working on! It's a paint program for minecraft! Normally I don't share my projects with people, but I thought it would be fun and... why not?
It isn't really that advanced but it was fun to make and it only took me around 5 hours. I can make it it more advanced, but for now I call it done (maybe I'll do it later).
There are soundeffects, but you can't hear them in the video.

I'm honestly a bit out of ideas for future projects. If you know one, could you let me know? :p

Maker: EggStealer
Made with: Functions
Made in: 5 hours
Video:
Download (only 7 days after posting available):
If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation!

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Awesome work! Very original idea 😮
Thanks for sharing this with the community and keep up the good work! :heart:

Reactions: Conea64

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
This is without a doubt one of the most astonishing creations ever shared on these forums. You did an incredible job. It seems like you have a very strong understanding of Minecraft commands & command blocks. If you wish, you could get a bit more familiar with Bedrock Edition commands and perhaps take a look at our applications for Redstone Engineer?

I genuinely think you could be a great addition to the team 😁

Reactions: Maaarijn and wxzzrd

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
This is without a doubt one of the most astonishing creations ever shared on these forums. You did an incredible job. It seems like you have a very strong understanding of Minecraft commands & command blocks. If you wish, you could get a bit more familiar with Bedrock Edition commands and perhaps take a look at our applications for Redstone Engineer?

I genuinely think you could be a great addition to the team 😁
Thanks! Unfortunately, I am only 14 years old soo.. :p

• Wow
Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Deann's profile.
♥️
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Man isn't this such a peaceful slice of life anime with good vibes and chill moments?

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom