Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I just want to share with you a project I have been working on! It's a paint program for minecraft! Normally I don't share my projects with people, but I thought it would be fun and... why not?
It isn't really that advanced but it was fun to make and it only took me around 5 hours. I can make it it more advanced, but for now I call it done (maybe I'll do it later).
There are soundeffects, but you can't hear them in the video.

I'm honestly a bit out of ideas for future projects. If you know one, could you let me know? :p

Maker: EggStealer
Made with: Functions
Made in: 5 hours
Video:
Download (only 7 days after posting available):
If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation!

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Awesome work! Very original idea 😮
Thanks for sharing this with the community and keep up the good work! :heart:

Reactions: Conea64

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
This is without a doubt one of the most astonishing creations ever shared on these forums. You did an incredible job. It seems like you have a very strong understanding of Minecraft commands & command blocks. If you wish, you could get a bit more familiar with Bedrock Edition commands and perhaps take a look at our applications for Redstone Engineer?

I genuinely think you could be a great addition to the team 😁

Reactions: Maaarijn and wxzzrd

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
This is without a doubt one of the most astonishing creations ever shared on these forums. You did an incredible job. It seems like you have a very strong understanding of Minecraft commands & command blocks. If you wish, you could get a bit more familiar with Bedrock Edition commands and perhaps take a look at our applications for Redstone Engineer?

I genuinely think you could be a great addition to the team 😁
Thanks! Unfortunately, I am only 14 years old soo.. :p

• Wow
Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom