Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2017
Hello! I resently start work on an vanilla eggwars map maked out of command blocks... I'm currently working on the map, and my question is to the staff: "Is it legaly to use an EggWars map from CubeCraft?" If so not.... "Can i please get the rights of using it?" I'm verry far in development in the map and i almost add every component, so it would be very great to have one fantastic made map - ('As always :p!') - of CubeCraft :cube_light: inside of my EggWars map!

Some screenshots:
screenshot1.png screenshot2.png screenshot3.png

Thanks for reading! Bye! Yes i joined today :eek:

D

Deleted member 204478

If you are using the map for your own competetive server, then no, you are not allowed.
But if you are using it for a private server that you play with friends or other players you know, then it is totally fine.
@Marieke2001 Correct me if I'm wrong :P

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
If you are using the map for your own competetive server, then no, you are not allowed.
But if you are using it for a private server that you play with friends or other players you know, then it is totally fine.
@Marieke2001 Correct me if I'm wrong :p
Maps can't be copyrighted, although CubeCraft may not like it, they can't take legal action.

99.999999% sure

B

Britney Spears

So that means that i can use an map?

The maps you find on our network are created for Cuberaft and Cubecraft only, our builders worked really hard on those maps and it wouldn't be fair if you just blatantly copied and pasted them. If they were free for download you would've found some download page on the forums or on the CCGN planet minecraft page.

Although we can't really stop you from using a certain map from our network, keep in mind that people worked really hard on those maps and that you're using it without their permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom