• Againts(-)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that we need to add a currency system to the Bedrock server, because you can only get cosmetics on it for Maincoins,and they cost real money. Therefore, if you implement my offer, it will appeal to almost all ordinary users!

Reactions: maflenoo

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
If they were to add brand new cosmetics that cost server-specific currency, I would agree. However, I disagree if you mean they should change everything to the currency, as so many people have already made purchases with money and/or minecoins, it would be a rip off to them in my opinion.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Server specific money reminds me of Loot Points from other threads I have seen. I agree with it but Minecoins are for all servers, so instead that server specific money you mentioned should be earnable in game and not purchasable

Reactions: qMelonn

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Server specific money reminds me of Loot Points from other threads I have seen. I agree with it but Minecoins are for all servers, so instead that server specific money you mentioned should be earnable in game and not purchasable
I agree with this, pretty much what I was trying to say, but worded better.

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there! There is a points system already, but they need to make those points useful. There are lots of threads already for this, but the keep ignoring them. But I really agree with your point!!

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
This is what I meant❗ If you want to give me the opportunity to change the vote❓

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there! There is a points system already, but they need to make those points useful. There are lots of threads already for this, but the keep ignoring them. But I really agree with your point!!
The points when u do /points is just how much xp youve gained

I think that we need to add a currency system to the Bedrock server, because you can only get cosmetics on it for Maincoins,and they cost real money. Therefore, if you implement my offer, it will appeal to almost all ordinary users!

I like the idea of it but remember if purchases for things with Minecoins goes down because of people not spending Minecoins and using points instead CC could end up being in a loss of revenue which later down the line can result in some games having to be closed as revenue keeps games open with the servers as Servers arent cheap. The idea behind a in-game currency is a good idea but maybe not loads of cosmetic items.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him

I like the idea of it but remember if purchases for things with Minecoins goes down because of people not spending Minecoins and using points instead CC could end up being in a loss of revenue which later down the line can result in some games having to be closed as revenue keeps games open with the servers as Servers arent cheap. The idea behind a in-game currency is a good idea but maybe not loads of cosmetic items.
I doubt.

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet

What Salty said is true. Running a big Minecraft server has a high cost and there are a lot of staff members that work for CubeCraft like the Admin team, Developers, and Builders. Without people buying items and cosmetics from the store, CubeCraft would start to loose money and might have to let members off of there team. Something sort of like this happened when no one was buying from their store CubeCraft almost shut down because people weren't playing Minecraft. When you spend your money on CubeCraft item's the money goes to making CubeCraft better. They eventually need to do something about the points but I do not thing that it should allow you to buy items from the store because a designer has spent a long time time working on that item and getting it out to you. This is just what I have to say to this.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
What Salty said is true. Running a big Minecraft server has a high cost and there are a lot of staff members that work for CubeCraft like the Admin team, Developers, and Builders. Without people buying items and cosmetics from the store, CubeCraft would start to loose money and might have to let members off of there team. Something sort of like this happened when no one was buying from their store CubeCraft almost shut down because people weren't playing Minecraft. When you spend your money on CubeCraft item's the money goes to making CubeCraft better. They eventually need to do something about the points but I do not thing that it should allow you to buy items from the store because a designer has spent a long time time working on that item and getting it out to you. This is just what I have to say to this.
I do not agree with this because if my offer is implemented, the game will become more interesting and the sale of donate services will increase.

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Maybe server specific money would get you into a special game or something like over VIP lover 1 unlocks a Skywars gamemode. But I do not see it getting you a free skin and such. They could add a deal once a year or every 6 months where you are able to get a trails or something, but anything more would be two much. You already get some rewards from the events that are held on the server like present hunt, so I don't thing they need more than that. What I am saying is that I do not see this happening in the future.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do not agree with this because if my offer is implemented, the game will become more interesting and the sale of donate services will increase.
no it wont. People wont have a need to buy stuff with minecoins if they can just spend points. Would u rather spend $8 on something or like 2000 points u got for free You would always pick the free option

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
i understand that there does need to be more free cosmetics like level rewards but completley changing how in game items are bought will in the long run make cubecraft shutdown if it cant keep up the costs of each game
No, no.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Top Bottom