Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello!

I was bored last night and decided to take on a project that would for sure pose a challenge: create a fully random and infinite parkour in Minecraft. To make it even more challenging and to offer the player that little bit extra, I decided to add three difficulties.

After nine consecutive hours of toying around with ideas and writing up commands, the system was completely working and bug-free. This morning, I spent two more hours doing the final finishing touches.

After eleven hours of hard work, I present to you this fully working and extremely polished parkour map. This is one of my best projects this far.

All versions below are made and tested in 1.16.2 only.

v1.0 can be downloaded HERE!
v2.0 can be downloaded HERE!

kAWylDi.gif

Easy difficulty

FQrOo8e.gif

Medium difficulty

j8xBRKa.gif

Hard difficulty

Aside from these three difficulties, the map has a few more fun features to play with. To give competitive players the optimal experience, there's a jump counter and map protection. If a player would survive for hundreds of jumps on end, it's possible for them to hit Y 0 or Y 255 which would crash the game. There's a system in place to prevent this from happening, it truly is an infinite parkour that you can play for days without breaking the system.

A few fun facts!
- The project took eleven hours to create
- The project was started last night at 7 PM and was finished today at 1 PM
- There's a total of 836 commands in the map. All combined, these are good for over 120,000 characters
- There's only a single command block in the entire map
- The stopwatch, which was added in v2.0, can keep counting for well over 4,085 years

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
Top Bottom