Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

can you add it?

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't really ever get targeted. The only time is after I kill a player who had a ton of diamonds and they want revenge.
It's not about you, it's also about the other players, a lot of YouTubers that are ranked are getting focused, it's not disturbing to me but I assume that it's not nice to get focussed almost every game, I still disagree though.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
It's not about you, it's also about the other players, a lot of YouTubers that are ranked are getting focused, it's not disturbing to me but I assume that it's not nice to get focussed almost every game, I still disagree though.
My point is that donator ranks don't get focused as much as everyone is saying. Youtubers get targeted a ton in game which is why they have /nick, so they won't have the YouTube tag and so no one knows who they are. This command is pointless for normal donator ranks.

Reactions: Gamerfull

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
My point is that donator ranks don't get focused as much as everyone is saying. Youtubers get targeted a ton in game which is why they have /nick, so they won't have the YouTube tag and so no one knows who they are. This command is pointless for normal donator ranks.
I'm not talking about the big YouTubers, but the small ones, with like 2k subs, they get targetted a lot, I still agree with you! :)

Reactions: Gamerfull
G

Gamerfull

• I think that all RANGOS in general receive focus and harassment on the part of the Players, Especially when it comes to voting

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I'm not talking about the big YouTubers, but the small ones, with like 2k subs, they get targetted a lot, I still agree with you! :)
But they can do /nick and have a different name and rank. I am not sure if the release of this command was made widely known though. And if you don't have the YouTube tag (like smaller ones with less than 40k), people shouldn't be targeting you because you don't have the tag.

Mar 30, 2017
yes i know it i have emerald rank and many people say vote op and daytime its irritating but its allowed
but if she spam! you can report but vannish isn't a good idea its looks like a empty lobby but the lobby is full you know what i mean?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom