Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
Heyy everyone,
When I want to play in the evening and when I'm really lazy or something. I usually lay in bed with my laptop, but my question iss.. Is this really a no go for your laptop or can your laptop handle this? When you do this like almost every night do you have to "clean" your laptop like every month or something?
I don't know if people know the answers, but if you do I'll hope you'll give it to me :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I'm sure laptops are made to be used in bed, considering the portability of it. To stop overheating, as laptops tend to get hot, have it elevated on a cushion or something. And clean it one every week~. :P

Reactions: ItsDavey_

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
I'm sure laptops are made to be used in bed, considering the portability of it. To stop overheating, as laptops tend to get hot, have it elevated on a cushion or something. And clean it one every week~. :p
Have you got examples for cleaning it, because I've red alot about using compressed air, but wouldn't that be too expensive? I also heard something about using the vacuum-cleaner, but I dont really know if this really works .-.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Vacuum cleaners are a no-no. Too much suction can lead to some further problems, moving of things etc etc. Compressed air is always good. :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It's not lazy But smart :) using a laptop in bed is very Nice. Unless it's for me harder to play But you can watch movies. You have also a playe with a pillow under it where you can put your laptop on the plate, so That your blanket or pillow would be save :) in case there can't generate a big fire :P

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I wouldn't recommend placing your laptop on any surface such as your lap or your bed. It can overheat more quickly then a flat glass surface, and pick up more dust. But as long as you can maintain a clean area for your laptop, go for it.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I used to have a laptop.
It wouldnt even list wifi channels so that laptop went rip after about a year of use.

Anyways, im not sure what i think of laptops in bed.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom