Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Christoffer_2012

Apr 24, 2016
Hey! I was just wondering what happends when you change your Minecraft in game name/Username. I've heard that on some servers you will not keep your rank and and stuff like that when you change your Username. What will happend here? Please answer, Then i would be very thankful

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey, You hold your rank just because you have purchased you have the username itself! Hope I have been able to help you?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Changing your name, wouldn't affect gameplay. It's still your account so the stats from everything wouldn't be changed/resetted. Don't believe players, That fast. Better you can ask a Staff member for real information.

Reactions: Milkyy

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
So basically to sum it all down to a pea, you have a UUID which stays the same no matter how many times you change your name and your stats or whatever will not be affected on any other servers. :).

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey! I was just wondering what happends when you change your Minecraft in game name/Username. I've heard that on some servers you will not keep your rank and and stuff like that when you change your Username. What will happend here? Please answer, Then i would be very thankful
You are going to be fine
Just curious what did you plan to change it too?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom