Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phrot

Jun 18, 2017
I've also sent an email to support@cubecraftgames.net but also forgot to add my minecraft name which was Phrot and I might as well give you the same response I gave to you guys since I forgot to post this on the forums. I hope this can help me.

So I came back on to The Chunk after about 1-2 years of not playing more minecraft and not playing The Chunk that much. I came back on and decided to play some Tower Defense again after a whole good times of when I use to play it. I was going to get a sorcerer tower right at the start but then realized… “Hey, where are all those towers I bought a while back?” So then I go to Block Wars, all the kits I had (I had all of them including trap blocks which is the same with Tower Defense where I had all the towers) weren’t there either. Also my statistics are gone like how many time’s I’ve played things like Tower Defense or even how many times i’ve joined the server. I’ve talked to an amazing guy by the name of TyFoxy who helped me a huge amount trying to get a staff member on to help me but didn’t really get one on but helped me get linked to here so I’m thankful for that and he told me they’d go over the stuff that I’ve lost so they could return it but he also said it must’ve been because of how long I was gone from The Chunk. But for now, while I can help I will list everything I use to have from my best of memory.

Lucky Islands
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Nothing

Blockband
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Nothing

Tower Defence
Sorcerer Tower
Zeus Tower
Turret Tower
Necromancer Tower
Quake Tower
Leach Tower

Block Wars
Miner
Tank
Builder
Jumper
Ninja
Bomber
Summoner
Potion Trap Block
Zeus Trap Block
Monster Spawner Trap Block

Egg Wars
Nothing

PvP
Nothing

Arcade
Nothing

Sky Wars
Nothing

Survival Games
Nothing

Freebuild
Nothing

Ultra Hardcore
Nothing

Minerware
Nothing

From a screenshot I found looking through my minecraft pictures, I had 2160 extra credits/points with me before I left minecraft for a while. I definitely made sure this is the account I had my stuff on but I hope you can help me! Thanks!

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hi Phrot,

Players who purchased kits, ranks, etc. on The Chunk were never reimbursed for their purchases, as Cubecraft is a completely different server. I understand that many things like Blockwars kits, Tower Defense towers, etc. cost quite a lot of points and take a lot of time to unlock, and that this may frustrate someone who had already unlocked them on another server. However, we have no way to validate your previous purchases or points, nor do we plan to reimburse any players from the merging of the two servers over a year ago.

Hope this helps,

-TBF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom