Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Heyo!
It's me PressLaunchMike and im just here to share something small today! Do you hate it when your about to win and then you get cross teamed and lose? Yup thats me... Did this ever happen to you guys?

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Maybe not cross teamed but you kill everyone with leather and stone weapons with the occasional golden apple, and then the last team is sitting on their level 3 diamond gen, you tell yourself it is gonna be one of those games so you start going mid to start becoming equally geared with them, or your like me and pray they don't know how to 1.9 and stone axe them to death :P

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @PressLaunchMike. When this happens to me I take it as a challenge, usually when players do cross-teaming is because they can't win alone, so they're probably bad at PvP. Even so, this situation is more common in Skywars for me, I advise you to take it as a challenge, you can't do anything else.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Hello there @PressLaunchMike. When this happens to me I take it as a challenge, usually when players do cross-teaming is because they can't win alone, so they're probably bad at PvP. Even so, this situation is more common in Skywars for me, I advise you to take it as a challenge, you can't do anything else.
I usually do it BUT at that moment I was trying to boot up OBS to try and report them. It was funny how they cross teamed just because they were positive that I was hacking as I killed 1 guy with stone axe gold armor whilst he had iron sword and half gold half iron. They knocked me off whilst I was booting up OBS ;-;.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

Reactions: Sharz
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom