• Don't add that!

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
An idea: if you upgrade a generator, you will get points. For gold gen more then iron gen, for diamond gen more then gold gen and for emerald gen more than diamond gen. Then people will upgrade them. And they will not make stuff for himself and defending himself only. There is hopefully more teamwork.

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Admit ik you upgrade a generator, you will get points. For gold more than iron, for diamond more then gold and for emerald more than diamond. Then people will nog make. stuff for himself and defending himself only. There is hopefully more teamwork.
I don't really know What you mean, and I SER you're dutch because there're Some mistakes ;)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
You already get points for killing your opponents and breaking Eggs. Besides this, this would be something cool in team mode. You can get some points (like 3 points) for upgrading one of your generators which can be seen as teamwork.

Last edited:
T

The Lord Pleb

I like the idea! +1!
For those who have not understood what it means, (As I have read) refers to: When you upgrade a generator of any type of material, for example, iron. You get a number of points, the same points you get by killing people or breaking eggs. I hope you have understood! :)

EDIT: @Juskebat, I recommend putting a poll for people to vote :p
If this post could be moved to "Suggestions" it would be pretty good as it is a suggestion for EggWars.

GuytheBuilder1

Sep 30, 2016
I always play with a team that there is at least 1 player that doesn't help the team at all.
I actually thought of that idea in the morning, and now I see it here!
I think the points can be:
IRON
lvl1:1 pts
lvl2:2 pts
lvl3:3 pts
lvl4:4 pts
GOLD
lvl1:2 pts
lvl2:4 pts
lvl3:6 pts
lvl4:8 pts
DIAMOND
lvl1:3 pts
lvl2:6 pts
lvl3:9 pts
EMERALD
lvl2:10 pts
If you don't want to give players points, you can give them XP instead.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Could be a nice thing to add to Team Eggwars, normal and/or Speed. If you're in a call with your teammates then it's very easy to fully upgrade them if you don't get attacked immediately. But if you just play a Team Eggwars game with players who you aren't in a call with, then it could be a struggle, the teamwork. But I'd like to see this, yes.

Question, do only you get the points for upgrading the gen or does every player on your team get the points?

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
I like the ideo sooo good!!!!! +1!!!!!
Cause then people will earn points and then they can upgrade it and if your standing on the generator (Or 3 blocks near the generator) for up to 3 minutes you will be killed and you will have to begin again. Cause otherwise somebody is not protecting and is farming for himself.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this could be a cool idea in Team mode so people will want to upgrade them for the team! Seem like a good idea to me! +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom