Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KronosCR

Mar 12, 2016
San José, Costa Rica
First of all the best ability to upgrade it is the "feather weight", but it has a big bug.
My
proposal for the other abilities:
--Eggcracker:
Increase the percentage by 3 more. For example the first level intead of 2% it will be 5%.
Change the
positive potion effect for strength or speed because it is better to escape from the island, because a lot of people focuse you when you break the egg.
--Iron belly:
Change the percentage to:
Level 1: 5% it's ok
Level 2: 10%
Level 3: 15%
Level 4: 20%
Level 5: 25%
Level 6: 30%
Level 7: 40%
Level 8: 50%

In my opinion is more attractive because it is a waste of points buy this abilitie and the hunger it's so anoying more when you can't run.
--Magic touch:

It's the best abilitie but 25% level 8, it is not fair. It's better that the level 8 has the 100% all the player will be happy.
The percentage it could be:
Level 1: 10% it's ok
Level 2: 20%
Level 3: 30%
Level 4: 40%
Level 5: 50%
Level 6: 60%
Level 7: 80%
Level 8: 100%

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
--Eggcracker:
Increase the percentage by 3 more. For example the first level intead of 2% it will be 5%.
Change the
positive potion effect for strength or speed because it is better to escape from the island, because a lot of people focuse you when you break the egg.
Speed is already a thing, and I disagree with Strength. Strength is ridiculously powerful, and proves to be a huge power up. Having it for +-5 seconds would destroy anyone easily in normal items.
(Making the time as short as only 2 seconds or something would make it useless at that point.)

--Iron belly:
Change the percentage to:
Level 1: 5% it's ok
Level 2: 10%
Level 3: 15%
Level 4: 20%
Level 5: 25%
Level 6: 30%
Level 7: 40%
Level 8: 50%
Waaaay too much. Abilities need to come in handy only every so often. The maximum percentage I'd want to see for it is like 20%. Resistance itself is a pretty powerful buff too, so being able to rely on it half of the time in a fight would break the balancing & effectively make steak about as reliable as a golden apple.
--Magic touch:
It's the best abilitie but 25% level 8, it is not fair. It's better that the level 8 has the 100% all the player will be happy.
The percentage it could be:
Level 1: 10% it's ok
Level 2: 20%
Level 3: 30%
Level 4: 40%
Level 5: 50%
Level 6: 60%
Level 7: 80%
Level 8: 100%
Again: Abilities need to be activated at an uncommon rate. This way you can somewhat maintain the balance between newer players and the ones who have all abilities unlocked. It can't be too big of an advantage.
Having magic touch go all the way up to 100% would potentially screw over any strategies that involve leaving players stuck at the bottom of the map somewhere, so no thanks to that.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom