Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
With Eggwars season 2, 1.19, and party event updates all coming within the first few months of 2023, what is the first thing you will do?

Me personally (if private games are implemented) I will test all the new seasonal items and enchants for EW S2.
Let me know what you are going to do
Checking out the party event minerware map

Last edited:

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I will definitely grind for an eggwars leaderboard, not sure which yet.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
With Eggwars season 2, 1.19, and party event updates all coming within the first few months of 2023, what is the first thing you will do?

Me personally (if private games are implemented) I will test all the new seasonal items and enchants for EW S2.
I'm gonna say that before spring break it will be added, gonna feel stupid with the birthday lobby and it's not their birthday

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
im starting to play eggwars (im always in ffa lmao) so im probably gonna grind it. either solos or duels, both pretty fun lel

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Very simple. I have a list of 3 important activities.

- Check if my Survival Games are still there and safe. And then play it to really make sure of it.
- Play quite a lot of lucky blocks, since I'm really excited about new blocks.
- Report probably at least a few bugs that will be caused by the size of the update. I'm a CS student, bugs happen and I'm happy to find them.

Not stating that all will happen in that order, but it might, who knows?

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Very simple. I have a list of 3 important activities.

- Check if my Survival Games are still there and safe. And then play it to really make sure of it.
- Play quite a lot of lucky blocks, since I'm really excited about new blocks.
- Report probably at least a few bugs that will be caused by the size of the update. I'm a CS student, bugs happen and I'm happy to find them.

Not stating that all will happen in that order, but it might, who knows?
The first one is very important. And yes I need to try the new lucky blocks too! Maybe together?👀

• Love
Reactions: LukaG_

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Private games are not currently being worked on as stated By story a while ago, He said he was Going to work on them Once this update comes out :) but I'm gonna Hit that go live button once the update comes out

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom