Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
So while I'm at work, I peruse the forums all day long on my phone. However, when I first started out here, I couldn't figure out how to login! From the Home page, there is no link to login, and once you make t to the forum, you have to scroll a pretty hefty way before finding the banner that says "Sign Up", which you can login from. It's not made obvious that you can login there, as it only says "Sign Up", and not "Sign Up or Login".

My suggestion is that we make an obvious button towards the top of each page for signing up or logging in!

Questions? Thoughts? Concerns?:)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
So while I'm at work, I peruse the forums all day long on my phone. However, when I first started out here, I couldn't figure out how to login! From the Home page, there is no link to login, and once you make t to the forum, you have to scroll a pretty hefty way before finding the banner that says "Sign Up", which you can login from. It's not made obvious that you can login there, as it only says "Sign Up", and not "Sign Up or Login".

My suggestion is that we make an obvious button towards the top of each page for signing up or logging in!

Questions? Thoughts? Concerns?:)
I think there should be a banner at the top saying "Sign Up / Log in", instead of at the bottom. :)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Are you using an iPhone? If so, perfect! If not, it will probably work as well.

While on the main forum page, you should flip your phone 90 degrees. (So it stands horizontal.)
Make sure screenrotation is enabled ^.^

Reactions: CptSwollhouse

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I usually use my iPad or my phone for joining the forums. On bq devices there aren't any problems

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Are you using an iPhone? If so, perfect! If not, it will probably work as well.

While on the main forum page, you should flip your phone 90 degrees. (So it stands horizontal.)
Make sure screenrotation is enabled ^.^
Nice tip, thanks! I NEVER use my phone horizontally (except YouTube), so I never even thought of that. It's still be nice to have the option show up somewhere while vertical:P

Reactions: Buuuddy

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I have the same problem. :(

Everytime I want to login on the Forums I'm just random clicking at the blue beam. :P ( Improve me if beam is wrong because I translate it.) :D

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Best solution ever ->
0KSCm02.jpg[IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom