Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
So recently the Lucky Islands voting icons were updated, to be in line with the Bedrock refresh that happened last year. As voting icons were never updated In the refresh. This goes for all gamemodes (exept Lucky Islands).

Voting icons
Because voting icons were never updated, for games such as BlockWars or EggWars. We're still left with the old striped icons, instead of the new hexagonal icons. The profile menu for SkyBlock and the kit icons need updating too.
Outdated BlockWars icons!​
F549BF40-0274-44D9-AE21-D86567328015.jpeg

Updated Lucky Islands icons!​
E794B442-9ABA-4787-BE7D-3E20B8EEF31D.jpeg

So I suggest, that the voting icons be updated to the newer hexagonal format. As it looks cleaner, and would be in line with the Bedrock refresh.

Overview
So what does everyone think of this suggestion! If you agree with it, use the agree:agree: reaction and if you disagree use the disagree:disagree: reaction. If this suggestion reaches 25 agrees it will get forwarded✨!​

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Introduction
So recently the Lucky Islands voting icons were updated to in line with the Bedrock refresh that happened last year. As Lucky Islands and BlockWars were never updated to include the new icons. This goes for both CTF and Bridges.

BlockWars icons
Because BlockWars was never updated it's still left with the old outdated icons, as shown below!View attachment 194288
So I suggest, that the Blockwars icons be updated to the newer hexagonal format. As it looks cleaner, and would be in line with all the other gamemodes.

Overview
So what does everyone think of this suggestion. If you agree with it, use the agree:agree: reaction and if you disagree use the disagree:disagree: reaction. If this suggestion reaches 25 agrees it will get forwarded✨.​
Great suggestion, it’d at least then match Lucky islands. Is this hexagonal format in the other game modes too; I don’t normally pay a lot of attention to details like such.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Great suggestion, it’d at least then match Lucky islands. Is this hexagonal format in the other game modes too; I don’t normally pay a lot of attention to details like such.
Same goes for SG and SkyBlock, They still use the old icons.

Atol

Feb 20, 2021
I think this might already be planned since they are already planning a new block wars update with a crazy mode.
Here is the thread.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this might already be planned since they are already planning a new block wars update with a crazy mode.
Here is the thread.
That is a completely different update. This is about updating the voting icons, and that is about adding new voting options.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I've edited the thread as I realised that none of the voting icons were updated.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I find the BlockWars' icons pretty cool and creative. I am unsure if a possible change would be for the better.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I find the BlockWars' icons pretty cool and creative. I am unsure if a possible change would be for the better.
They're actually asymmetrical and they don't fit well with the rest of Cubecraft. Cubecraft uses hexagons in it's logo, it's icons, it's UI, and it's store. The striped voting icons and SkyBlock menus feel very out of place.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Introduction
So recently the Lucky Islands voting icons were updated, to be in line with the Bedrock refresh that happened last year. As voting icons were never updated In the refresh. This goes for all gamemodes (exept Lucky Islands).

Voting icons
Because voting icons were never updated, for games such as BlockWars or EggWars. We're still left with the old striped icons, instead of the new hexagonal icons. The profile menu for SkyBlock also needs updating.
Outdated BlockWars icons!​
View attachment 194288
Updated Lucky Islands icons!​
View attachment 194346
So I suggest, that the voting icons be updated to the newer hexagonal format. As it looks cleaner, and would be in line with the Bedrock refresh.

Overview
So what does everyone think of this suggestion! If you agree with it, use the agree:agree: reaction and if you disagree use the disagree:disagree: reaction. If this suggestion reaches 25 agrees it will get forwarded✨!​
I can’t wait to play LuckyIslands OP, I’m currently away from home for the weekend... (Lil bump)

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom