Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Today i was looking the Ranks Perks, and i saw there's no "perks" in UHC (but, with the last uhc update, i think there are some options)

I just make this post to inform the staff.

Have a good day.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Today i was looking the Ranks Perks, and i saw there's no "perks" in UHC (but, with the last uhc update, i think there are some options)

Have a good day.

I agree the store does need an update since there are new voting options for game modes which are not displayed when selecting a rank. The staff are probably already working on updating the store though so we shouldn't have anything to worry about. It would be nice if more vanity items and point multipliers for different game modes like Eggwars were added to the store.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I agree the store does need an update since there are new voting options for game modes which are not displayed when selecting a rank. The staff are probably already working on updating the store though so we shouldn't have anything to worry about. It would be nice if more vanity items and point multipliers for different game modes like Eggwars were added to the store.
Well they do tend to forget stuff. For example the option to vote for certain games aren't shown on the page, yet.

Have a good day.
There are a few things that need to be updated.
First the features for Arcade, Survival Games and UHC are not yet updated to the site for the players whom bought a donator rank:
Nor are the amount of Party slots.
upload_2017-7-27_8-29-17.png

Second is that they need to add the new UHC features for the people whom haven't bought a donator rank yet to the site.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂