Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2018-1-25_9-14-35.png
Since being added to the top of the website, this wretched thing has become the worst part of everything it's in. It's plastered all over the merch (and, in many people's opinions, has ruined all t-shirts), and is even being added to game trailers too. It looks extremely out of place :/

upload_2018-1-25_9-16-19.png

Imagine if it had a similar design to the games in the picture above. It doesn't have to be that fancy per say, it just needs a more interesting background and font, something that screams "Wow, what an amazing server!" There are probably servers with fewer than thirty players with better designs at the moment.

(Also, add option to remove the IP from merch pls :()

Thnx pls agree or i end u to death c:

Edit: Oddish is cute

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don’t really mind but I agree.
I’ll keep it short but, they can make it more colorfull or better. Or what you said they can remove it from the merch.

D

Deleted member 352903

I agree, Oddish is cute.

(I also agree with your suggestion, of course.)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I agree we can use a more modern version of the IP logo, both on merch, forums, trailers, just almost everywhere. I honestly never thought about it, nor it really annoyed me, but I indeed feel that it might be a bit outdated and minor changes like this won't hurt anybody, but will instead only work in a positive way. Good catch!

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
I agree, it is a game sufficiently worked and modern to have the logo so classic. It is a design that everyone recognizes, but you have to go one step ahead and make a futuristic logo that catches the attention of people and encourages them to buy the shirts for the incredible design. This is my opinion. @Cynamooo ;)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Oh my god, thank you lmao. The IP logo is the ugliest thing that exists basically. I remember complaining about how ugly it is and how they literally ruined all their merch with this IP/logo...
The reason it was there and couldn't be removed is because they already had those shirts printed etc. Maybe when they order new ones they'll use a better design

Reactions: Sophie and Nikoshka

Haers

Oct 29, 2017
Portugal
I don't dislike the current logo, but I do agree that it's a bit outdated and a newer version would be interesting. I feel like it's no a huge thing that should immediately be changed, but maybe in the future, it could be added a better version of the logo. I really liked your idea, I never thought in changing the logo (;

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Since being added to the top of the website, this wretched thing has become the worst part of everything it's in. It's plastered all over the merch (and, in many people's opinions, has ruined all t-shirts), and is even being added to game trailers too. It looks extremely out of place :/

View attachment 141532

Imagine if it had a similar design to the games in the picture above. It doesn't have to be that fancy per say, it just needs a more interesting background and font, something that screams "Wow, what an amazing server!" There are probably servers with fewer than thirty players with better designs at the moment.

Thnx pls agree or i end u to death c:

Edit: Oddish is cute
I don’t mind, but I do think it would be cool to make a it a different font and like what @ItsDavey_ said about the colors.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
I scrolled through hundreds of pages in registered members page in a quest to find other mints. After countless days and searching for myself, I found out that- I AM NOT THE ONLY MINT HERE!! I feel happy, that a few people think that mint is not a bad name. The bad thing is, they are all offline! That makes me the only mint active.
Desiderata wrote on Muffin's profile.
happy birthday :3
Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Top Bottom