Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sjors_Survival

Aug 22, 2015
I want to see an update for skywars or eggwars because ots a very long time ago that it has been updated. I like cubecraft more then hypixel but i play more on hypixel now. Also is it smart to focus on skywars and eggwars because other games arent that popular.

Reactions: Saevire

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
Cubecraft is currently busy with other games. You must be patient.
In the future there will be many update's of Eggwars and Skywars.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Eggwars has received an update like 2 months ago. You can see the update thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-update.191772/.
There's a massive, massive update coming for Skywars very soon. Stay tuned for that one :)
He stole the words out of my mouth xd. You can find more about the massive update for Skywars in the following threads: 'New voting options' - 'Map specific items' - 'New kit ideas' - 'Balancing kits' and ''No kits or abilities' section removed?' (You can click on the names)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Cubecraft is currently busy with other games. You must be patient.
In the future there will be many update's of Eggwars and Skywars.
Cubecraft is busy with the skywars update.

There was a huge eggwars update a few months ago. I don't think that There will come fast an update for eggwars.

Cubecraft has many popular games like minerware, survival games, blockwars, ... with other words is everything popular on Cubecraft, but the one more than the other. Cubecraft won't say When the skywars update will come, but Please don't say that one of these (eggwars and skywars) is updated a long time ago.

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
Cubecraft is busy with the skywars update.

There was a huge eggwars update a few months ago. I don't think that There will come fast an update for eggwars.

Cubecraft has many popular games like minerware, survival games, blockwars, ... with other words is everything popular on Cubecraft, but the one more than the other. Cubecraft won't say When the skywars update will come, but Please don't say that one of these (eggwars and skywars) is updated a long time ago.
I know that cubecraft is busy with skywars. But, I mean, I think there are other smaller update's first.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I want to see an update for skywars or eggwars because ots a very long time ago that it has been updated. I like cubecraft more then hypixel but i play more on hypixel now. Also is it smart to focus on skywars and eggwars because other games arent that popular.

I don't know if you know already, but Eggwars has already had a big update a short time ago. However, I'm not sure about Skywars - but it would be nice if it was updated! :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You're now basically only repeating what @iCheeetah said, which is kinda pointless.
Uhmmm. That is the half of all of my comment. The only thing what is useless is your commentary, because you are trying to break me and you don't have read his suggestion. Your comment is off-topic and you try to break me. You're like saying that I have placed a useless comment, while you're off-topic and I think that your comment more useless is than my comment.
@Marieke2001 @Cynamooo @BrokenAyzer

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Alright let this mess begin

Uhmmm. That is the half of all of my comment.
That doesn't make it any better
The only thing what is useless is your commentary
Why exactly is you repeating @iCheeetah more useful than me saying repeating something adds nothing to the conversation and just looks like a desperate attempt to "help" out a player?
because you are trying to break me
??? Break you?? wut?
and you don't have read his suggestion.
I can tell you that I have read the suggestion. What has this to do with anything?
Your comment is off-topic
Considering that the information you gave has already been given, so is yours.
You're like saying that I have placed a useless comment, while you're off-topic and I think that your comment more useless is than my comment.
I'm "off-topic" for a reason.
I'm sick and tired of comments on threads like this.
There were like 7 replies with the same exact info before a mod got sick of them and deleted them all. It's so darn stupid.

Repeating info already said does not help the player in any way.
(and that behavior will not bring you any closer to getting your o-so beloved rank of helper either)

You understand?

Sure let's tag a bunch of people @Rigel_The_Star @Sylvaly @Mikhail Gorbachev
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@TheParrot
You're being hypocritical in multiple ways now.
First you tell me it's not my job to call people out, then you proceed to do just that.
Then you tell me my message is useless (which @Helpertje basically already said) whilst your message doesn't have that much use either according to your standards.
Lastly you tell me I'm message farming, then you proceed to post an extra message with just a tag and "this is what I mean". You could just have put that in your first post ya know.

So please, before you judge anyone else please take a good look at yourself first.

Cya

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
I am very excited to see new maps :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom