Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi all ^-^
I'm glad Arcade got updated. It was dead and boring.
These are my opinions..

Adding the Christmas game Snowman Survival was a very, very bad idea. I really like playing the game though, but look: when Line Dash used to be a temporary game, it was so popular.. And now?..
Let's continue
Adding Quakecraft is a very good decision.

But I really hate when you die..

Back in the early games you actually died, and respawned. I understand it was laggy for some users because they couldn't respawn fast enough.
A possible solution would be when you get shot, to teleport you to your new spawn place without an annoying 3 second pause.. You wouldn't be able to (get) sho(o)t in the first 3 seconds, but at least you can still move and do something..

I think Parkour Minigame and Super Craft Bross should also get readded :)

That's it!
Ciao
-Berre

D

Deleted member 352903

Adding the Christmas game Snowman Survival was a very, very bad idea. I really like playing the game though, but look: when Line Dash used to be a temporary game, it was so popular.. And now?..
Disagreed :c
A possible solution would be when you get shot, to teleport you to your new spawn place without an annoying 3 second pause.. You wouldn't be able to (get) sho(o)t in the first 3 seconds, but at least you can still move and do something..
Agreed c:
100% Agreed with this. Add it now or I'll throw a spoon at you.

That makes a +0,666666667 ^-^

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I agree with you. But Line dash is still a game. It only was moved to mixed arcade.

Readding Slime survival (snowman survival) Was a good idea. Members were asking for it, and boom it’s added. So it’s not a bad idea.
But ye, it’s your opinion.
About quakecraft nothing much to say. I’m happy they added it back and that makes me happy!

-Berre
Yes, and Hide n seek.
Special for @DragonLord they should add hourglass too.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I really like playing the game though, but look: when Line Dash used to be a temporary game, it was so popular.. And now?..
It's the second most popular arcade game, behind Layer Spleef (before this new update).

I agree that respawn waits can get annoying, but the current system is good because upon being shot it rotates you to look right at the person you were shot by. If this wasn't the case players would get frustrated as they don't know where they are being shot from when they die. Also, the ability to look around whilst waiting to respawn is quite useful and I often see my killer being shot right after which is satisfying.

Reactions: Priley

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Back in the early games you actually died and respawned. I understand it was laggy for some users because they couldn't respawn fast enough.
A possible solution would be when you get shot, to teleport you to your new spawn place without an annoying 3-second pause.. You wouldn't be able to (get) sho(o)t in the first 3 seconds, but at least you can still move and do something
I think the pause is good, being able to respawn instantly isn't really dying.
+ Hide and seek! Hide and seek and SCB would be amazing to have, it was so much fun.
Special for @DragonLord they should add hourglass too.
Hourglass was a dead game, re-adding it just because one person wants it to get re-added, nope.
Hide and seek and SCB would be amazing to have, it was so much fun.
Adding the Christmas game Snowman Survival was a very, very bad idea. I really like playing the game though, but look: when Line Dash used to be a temporary game, it was so popular. And now?..
No, they made a great decision! It was really popular at Christmas and I am glad they re-added it. It's a really fun game to play and I doubt it dies. The same goes for QuakeCraft of course, it's a great game and a lot of people enjoy it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom