Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
I have been using the reporting system for quite a while now. I see a lot more options in the reporting system than described in the "Player Reporting Guidelines". For example, I can choose 'bullying', but this is not described in the guidelines.

Also, for some of the reportable behaviour is not really clear. For example, what kind of things are considered trolling, what is considered chat trolling, what is considered bullying? I believe a few of these examples would really help to understand what behaviour is acceptable and what not.
I have tried to report for trolling and bullying, because that was what I thought it was. In both cases no punishment was given, so I would like to know what is acceptable.
As a last example, and somewhat isolated from this suggestion (maybe better for its own thread, I am not a forum professional), I reported for 'kill farming', because I was in an eggwars game and got killed about 7 times by the last enemy. They were at my island at some point and didn't break my egg which has nothing to protect it. They had all the power in the game and enough opportunity to win. I was undergeared to actually do anything. I am confused why this is acceptable behaviour.

Finally I would like to ask if lagging could be added as a reason for reporting. I have seen people teleport due to lag, this is an unfair advantage and takes the fun out of the game in my opinion. I have seen people teleport from half a block up to about 10 blocks at a time. Both cases are no fun to deal with. It is also possible to create lag on purpose and take advantage this way.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You’re right at first. The guidelines should be updated so that everything is more clear.
Small example, within the staff are the definitions of some “things” different. This should not be the case.
The example is a very nice idea. BUT it should be stated very clearly that it’s only an example and that punishment includes that but is not limited to that.

Finally I would like to ask if lagging could be added as a reason for reporting. I have seen people teleport due to lag, this is an unfair advantage and takes the fun out of the game in my opinion. I have seen people teleport from half a block up to about 10 blocks at a time. Both cases are no fun to deal with. It is also possible to create lag on purpose and take advantage this way.

I understand your problem with players who are lagging like the live on an other planet. But I don’t think they should be punished! You would essentially be “banning” player who live fr away (from England) or who have less income and so worse internet connection and players who play on wifi will also be affected. I am aware that this can also be cheat but you can’t really see the difference on your screen. So I stand by my point and would not like to see lagging included in reportable

~Fesa

Reactions: Liontack

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
Fesa,

Thanks for your input :D
It really should be stated that an example is just that, one example. To give an idea.

I would also like to respond to the lag part. That was my frustration talking. After reading your paragraph, I also believe that lag shouldn't be punished. I was a bit harsh there. Sorry for saying that.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hi,

I think you're completely right about this topic, perhaps the report guidelines should be renewed explaining as full possible all report types and his description and what we've to do etc.

Some report types are totally obvious, but others, requires a lot of concentration, an example of this, until a few a days ago, I didn't knew what was "Kill farming", I learnt reading threads.

About this, I think you don't have reason here, people who have lag doesn't have guilt of it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom