Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Its kind of more for banter then actually being useful but i had an idea for tower defense in the mod,

A list of the unlocked towers (including the normal ones) when you have enough coins for a tower the name of the tower turns from red (not enough) to green (sufficient)

Like i said kinda useless but just for banter :)

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

nEuro

Feb 5, 2016
reports.frozenbit.net
Its kind of more for banter then actually being useful but i had an idea for tower defense in the mod,

A list of the unlocked towers (including the normal ones) when you have enough coins for a tower the name of the tower turns from red (not enough) to green (sufficient)

Like i said kinda useless but just for banter :)
Next update spoiler alert :eek:
yBy2Bes.png

Reactions: diogo

nEuro

Feb 5, 2016
reports.frozenbit.net
Update 1.4
More commands:
.r <message> - responds to the last message you received (works with both /fmsg and /tell). I added this mainly because the broken /fr command annoyed me.
tGMG278.png

.color (or .c) shows a helpful cheatsheet of minecrafts color codes. Note that only ranked players can use colors on CubeCraft.
ojZidOz.png

.stalker - to manage the kill/death database. Remove players or retrieve your stats against them for all game modes
z1bnP9B.png

(instead of .stalker show <username> you can also write .stats <username>)

Added support for Tower Defence! (thanks to @Spyro The Dragon). We have added an item to display which towers you can buy with your current money.

This update is only compatible with the newest 5zig version, so be sure to download the newest 5zig version.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Update 1.4
More commands:
.r <message> - responds to the last message you received (works with both /fmsg and /tell). I added this mainly because the broken /fr command annoyed me.
tGMG278.png

.color (or .c) shows a helpful cheatsheet of minecrafts color codes. Note that only ranked players can use colors on CubeCraft.
ojZidOz.png

.stalker - to manage the kill/death database. Remove players or retrieve your stats against them for all game modes
z1bnP9B.png

(instead of .stalker show <username> you can also write .stats <username>)

Added support for Tower Defence! (thanks to @Spyro The Dragon). We have added an item to display which towers you can buy with your current money.

This update is only compatible with the newest 5zig version, so be sure to download the newest 5zig version.
:eek: you are stalking me!!!!! Hopefully it works though because that isn't anywhere near my duel stats :P

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
:eek: you are stalking me!!!!! Hopefully it works though because that isn't anywhere near my duel stats :p
Yeah, it only recognizes the duels between us two :p And only the ones since after we made the thing work on duels, so it doesn't include that day you killed me like 20 times.

Reactions: Power Ranger

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Id suggest the next update to the mod be 1.11 compatibility
Luckily that's not our job, the we're just using the 5zig mod api, the 5zig guy had to update his mod to the new minecraft version.
And he's insanely fast with that, the new 5zig version is already released. So far I had no problems with our plugin on 1.11 in skywars.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom